Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Ben: I love Mahogany  so much but I have questions....

and not enough sense not to keep asking them.

Wait... Memphis is... WHAT the HELL?

Maybe it was that lamb liver his mom fed her?

Edited by Bees52
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9

I literally just said "WHAT?!?!?!?!!!" to the tv.

Isn't it kind of soon for her to know if she was only with Hamza a few weeks earlier?  I don't think she's been in Tunisia that long, right?

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Ben's hair club for men ass looks so...messed up. His eyes are weird, he moves like he got TD...something is soooo off. Maybe juicing for his muscles?

I see roids, but he probably mentally justifies it by calling it supplements.  Every gym in the world has a steroid dealer.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Perv's swivel eye and opposite nostril seem to be trying to avoid each other.

You guys, I am LIVING for the awkwardness of Perv & Hogs. Her hilarious indifference, her complete detachment and wistful head shaking when she’s called out on her lying about her age, Perv stealing lines from The Bachelor (“we tell each other our heart”)…I am loving this.

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Ben thinks they have a physical connection?  From that awkward kiss? I think it was more a physical reaction for the rest of us...and not in a good way.

giphy.gif

• LOL 16
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

We broke the site for a bit there. Or was it just me?

Nope, it was me too. I got a "Server Temporarily Unavailable" message.

Married one day, pregnant the next? This is like Edward and Bella.

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

"There has to be mutual trust. I came all the way to Peru for you." 

And you were told not to come. What kind of trust is that. 

Ugh, I can't stand this guy browbeating a young lady age 22 years. She is probably not the person in the photos, and one of the actors slipped up on the age thing. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I see roids, but he probably mentally justifies it by calling it supplements.  Every gym in the world has a steroid dealer.  

Yep, juicing. That's what I thought, too. He looks way too pumped for that skinny head.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wait..How long was she there? I never had a baby but wasn’t she there for only2 weeks?

Did she track her ovulating and then booked her flight, maybe that is why she was so insistent they bump uglies as soon as she got there.

• Useful 5
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I was rooting for the young actor in Power of the Dog. He was excellent but I haven’t watched CODA

Power of the Dog... I loved that movie. It went in an entirely different direction than I thought at the beginning. I need to watch it again 

• Love 5

Idiotic Ben trying to guilt Hog about how much trust he had to have to travel to see her - when she told you to stay home, screwball! He and Mike must have consulted with each other about how to keep their non-relationships going.

Great, Memphis has another secret. Shady.

ETA: LOL, she's preggers!

Edited by renatae
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Did she track her ovulating and then booked her flight, maybe that is why she was so insistent they bump uglies as soon as she got there.

I thought the same thing. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

hamza CANT be the father of her baby... IMPOSSIBLE!

3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wait..How long was she there? I never had a baby but wasn’t she there for only2 weeks?

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 5