Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I am way late to the party.  I was stuck at my mom’s house watching…..no not The Oscars……watching a Shark Tank marathon on CNBC!  I felt so guilty sitting there just wanting to get home to be here with my peeps.  FOMO!!

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

I am way late to the party.  I was stuck at my mom’s house watching…..no not The Oscars……watching a Shark Tank marathon on CNBC!  I felt so guilty sitting there just wanting to get home to be here with my peeps.  FOMO!!

Well you made it, so yay!

• Love 14
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Ximena is vile. But fucking Mike needs to be thrown out of his ass. Where is her dad?

I was wondering where the rest of the family was. They're usually there for every conversation. Now for the big blow-up, there's no one around...

but the producers. 🙄

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

No wait, now I know what this weird 90 Day new season promo reminds me of. You all remember the VC Andrews books? Basically each book was 200 pages of incest, abuse, and sex? Then they made movies based off the books. The creepy, hazy vibe of the promo puts me in mind of those movies. 

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Oh yes, indeed.

Man, Noxeima is looking rough 

"I'm young! I don't want to settle down!" Yeah, sure. You've got two kids by two different men and you need to support them and yourself. But you're too young to get serious, sure. Too bad you look about 40 on your best day.  

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

No wait, now I know what this weird 90 Day new season promo reminds me of. You all remember the VC Andrews books? Basically each book was 200 pages of incest, abuse, and sex? Then they made movies based off the books. The creepy, hazy vibe of the promo puts me in mind of those movies. 

The one with the brother and sister in the attic. Gross

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Those movies are so bad they’re good…

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

That and the partners no nothing of their intendeds culture.

I was wondering about that! That was a Muslim ceremony, but I don't think Memphis is Muslim. 

• Love 5
18 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

I want to learn to ululate. I think it could be my secret weapon, e.g., at boring staff meetings or when as usual my compulsive talker sibling has gone on for 10-15 minutes without taking a breath. I'll stand up and ululate. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I just wanted her to love me! I'm a nice guy!"

He has no concept that people could date for awhile, even get engaged, and lives and feelings change--they break up. Another vindictive little shit. The ranks of 90D are full of them. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Read VC Andrew's bio...it's sooooo disturbing that the books seem comical afterward. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3