Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

On the one hand, she's screaming to get married. On the other, she's threatening to flounce off home and never see him again because he expresses some rational reservations. I'm getting whiplash. 

Memphis has 3 children and they are the most important thing in her life. Bahahahaha….

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Spent 4 nights at your ex's house and nothing happened? Yeah, okay Memphis.

That's definitely what Hamsta is thinking... thus he says he's "reconsidering" marrying her. He should completely jet, but no, he's reconsidering....

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I am confused…didn’t she admit to getting her sex on with the Ex in a talking head?

"I was there four nights but nothing happened. Well, we just kissed.  OK, it was just oral. All right, it was more but just the tip. OK, but no back door action. All right....."

• LOL 12
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Ok. Please can anyone explain to me why Asian Fetish girl Ella just can't go to Johnny directly instead of Dubai?

In for a penny, in for a pound.

She's in for more than a pound!

• LOL 12
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Not even an hour has passed and I’m getting a little yawny. This show needs to take a page out of the Love After Lockup playbook.

Well I for one am quite exhausted after my busy day--drinking coffee, giving myself a facial, studying my Spanish, reading, making cookie dough and eating supper. Have I mentioned how much I love retirement? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am confused…didn’t she admit to getting her sex on with the Ex in a talking head?

Don't remember seeing that...have to look back at previous episodes to find it.

It's one flight of stairs, Gino. Egadz.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well I for one am quite exhausted after my busy day--drinking coffee, giving myself a facial, studying my Spanish, reading, making cookie dough and eating supper. Have I mentioned how much I love retirement? 

Wow! You were super busy. I had a family dinner last night,  and after Moscow mules and wine... today was a quiet day.

Retirement is the best 

• LOL 3
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

Gino’s suitcase weighs so much because of all the filched items from the hotel. 

"Oh my god I hope the towels don't fall out"

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I would pay to see Ella in Dubai wearing a hijab and frantically calling Johnny who never got on the plane. 

She'll just drape a tablecloth or a towel over her head. She's demonstrated how culturally sensitive and considerate she is. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4