Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

7 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Sadly, I haven’t heard from the guy I was kinda sorta seeing in over a week. No Valentine’s Day text or call. 

You don't want someone who doesn't even have the most basic manners like telling you (and not around Valentine's Day) if it's not working out for him and wishing you well. Ghosting = loser. 

...I bet he shows up again and says something lame like he's been busy...a lot of guys do that...  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, renatae said:

AM I the only one thinking Jasmine may actually have feelings for Geno, or am I being a Pollyanna again?

She's feeling out of control. She thought she was leading Geno around by the nose. Instead, he turns out to be more sociopathic than she is. 

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ugh, Memphis, get some counseling and focus on your emotional issues. You have a lot of baggage that needs to be addressed before yo can have a healthy is

Isn't this genius a PA dealing in psychology or something? Would never go see her f'd up ass.

• Love 5
Just now, Suzywriter said:

That's the same reason that I'm strugging to stay awake. 

Did Caaaaaleb and Alina show up? At least that bizarreness and Elijah's digs were something to stay up for. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

0D4C1A00-49C4-4ACD-86E9-55EC46455D7A.png

Oooohhh... NOW I want to see the chyrons from the episode where we found out he lied about his age!!  Was it "28" at the beginning and then switched to "26"??  If the graphics people were evil like we are, they would have done it like "28" "26", with a whoosh noise when they struck out the "28" LOL!!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I was out with hubby but this scene with Memphis is everything 

And wasn't she, just last week, threatening to call off the wedding? Now she's all distraught when Hamza floats that notion? This girl is not right. 

• Love 6