Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

His Spanish is ok…after two months my French still sucks…Duolingo isn’t working for some reason…I guess I don’t have a way with languages 😂

I have been to Peru. It’s very easy to understand their Spanish. I was able to use my college Spanish. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

I want to hurt the person who has those yummy looking pancakes in the Cracker Barrel ad on my page.   It's distracting me from pathetic loser Ben, getting ghosted by Mahogany.   

Stuck-TLC found something more disgusting than Dr. Pimple Popper, and that foot show, and the skin condition show.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 10
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

His Spanish is ok…after two months my French still sucks…Duolingo isn’t working for some reason…I guess I don’t have a way with languages 😂

I keep losing all my hearts before I can finish a freaking lesson now.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, charmed1 said:

I keep losing all my hearts before I can finish a freaking lesson now.

I can't get the hang of Spanish and it was spoken around me for the first 20 years of my life. I just don't have that knack.

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I've taught a language and some people do have a natural inclination for learning new languages.  I've compared that to the way some people have a natural understanding of math concepts. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 9
7 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

So rude of Ben to sit in that restaurant for hours and only order water!

He probably has a good job AND is on a Sharp Productions expense account, but is a freakin' cheapskate. I bet that's just one reason his ex was glad to get rid of him. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

I was just wondering, how popular is that restaurant, it looks quite empty. Then I remembered,  covid could be keeping folks home or the guests spread out....

It also looks COLD. The server is wearing a jacket and Ben keeps hunching his shoulders and rubbing his arms. 

That lazy eye is driving me batty.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

San Bartolo is distant to Lima.

This is like when Twitter friends tell me they're in Hawaii and want to meet for drinks.

What Island I always have to ask?

We're in Maui.

I'm on Ohau, a different Island....sigh.  Check your maps and learn a bit about where you're going people.

I googled and it’s about an hour away by car…not too bad

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

I've taught a language and some people do have a natural inclination for learning new languages.  I've compared that to the way some people have a natural understanding of math concepts. 

I hate math so much that if it was a person, I would murder it. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

He probably has a good job AND is on a TLC expense account, but is a freakin' cheapskate. I bet that's just one reason his ex was glad to get rid of him. 

It's also probably closed. TLC rented it out for the drama. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

My husband spent half the amount of time on duolingo and can have short conversations. That is why I cut people some slack on this,,,it can be tough for some of us 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I can't get the hang of Spanish and it was spoken around me for the first 20 years of my life. I just don't have that knack.

I'm doing fairly well but my pronunciation needs work. Lots of work. I had five years of high school French and find that I default to French pronunciation sometimes. But I soldier on. My son and I practice and he's so chuffed that I'm learning it. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Caleb looks exhausted. He’s unplugged himself from this shit.

Alina is quite a baby. I imagine that she has been working her 'difference' to guilt everyone into doing what she wants for her entire life. She can't believe that someone is saying "no" to her. 

• Love 15
39 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Just watch Tinder Swindler

I also enjoyed maid.  The worst thing about Tinder Swindler, other than the fact the women were foolish, was that the guy is right back at it again!

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I have no idea what you guys are talking about but I’ll have to look into it.

Secrets Of Playboy documentary on Lifetime/A&E channel on Monday nights. Really eye opening story of Hugh Hefner and playboy and all the stuff that went on behind the scenes. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Useful 1
  • Love 9