Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

52 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I wonder if daddy interrogated Prison guy and the hit man like this? My guess is no

He shouldn't be trying to place the burden of her poor choices on Mike. Later, we get the crux of the parents' thinking. "How will you pay your rent or support your kids without him?" Sterling.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

"After all the things I have done for him" he owes me sex!

If a man pulled this on this show he would be crucified. Kimberly needs to get the boot!

TLC wouldn't care.

See Ed,

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

Gah! The cameraman! I actually screamed out loud. It was like when I saw Jim Henson operating one of the muppets for the first time.

I just cannot imagine having these kinds of discussions/fights with multiple other people around.  Ewwwww

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

I'm late to the thread tonight ya'll need to watch the SINGLE LIFE TELL ALL..it is absoulutely THE BEST OF THE BEST.

Gotta wait for TLC to put it on the regular channel!!

• Love 13
56 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"Do you know Ximena's favorite color? Do you know the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?"

Also, my dad has no idea what my favorite color is. Does anyone's parents know this, beyond the age of five? 

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

"After all the things I have done for him" he owes me sex!

If a man pulled this on this show he would be crucified. Kimberly needs to get the boot!

She needs to educate herself on the #MeToo movement.

• Love 10

Who in their right mind keeps chasing a man who has said a dozen or more times he doesn't want to have sex and will let you know when he does. 

I hope Kimbally co workers and other men in her life who have been harassed by her come out of the wood works.

Kimbally is a sexual predator and this behavior is probably the norm for her.

• Love 17
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Who in their right mind keeps chasing a man who has said a dozen or more times he doesn't want to have sex and will let you know when he does. 

I hope Kimbally co workers and other men in her life who have been harassed by her come out of the wood works.

Kimbally is a sexual predator and this behavior is probably the norm for her.

I could see her going super saiyan at her baby-daddy pre-kid.  WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO MAKE ME A BABY. WHY. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

super saiyan GIF

• LOL 3
  • Love 6