Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

I didn’t sleep well last night and have been dozing off throughout the show. Unfortunately I was awake for the recap of Caleb and Ximena’s sexual exploits, Memphis’ bathroom noises, and now Mike’s fart. Y’all, I just don’t know if I can keep watching this dreck…

Maybe if I watch it on mute.

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
13 minutes ago, greekmom said:

stupid question.

Is that 1000 pound sister doing shots from those little airplane bottles?

Because she can probably chug a whole bottle of tequila and still be sober.

Yes, she's doing the little airplane bottles, and huge drinks, and goes on a booze run judging from the previews.     

She's so delusional.

Mike and Ximena are scaring me.   Are you supposed to mention the hitman as an ex?    You would think a hitman would be a little cranky about being broadcast on TV. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Except he wants a hot piece of espicey Latina ass. Sure, he could probably meet a nice woman a bingo or bowling or at the local town meeting or doing volunteer work. But she'd be in Mike's league. He's not interested. 

And  that is the reason this show will go forever. Plenty of entitled Americans looking for hot foreigners looking for a way out

• Love 14
Just now, rideashire said:

Oh yeah sure, I absolutely would sign up to be on a tv show about finding love if my ex was a hitman that threatened to kill me and he's still out in the wild somewhere...

And he now knows where you’d be living in the US

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Except he wants a hot piece of espicey Latina ass. Sure, he could probably meet a nice woman a bingo or bowling or at the local town meeting or doing volunteer work. But she'd be in Mike's league. He's not interested. 

Bingo. If you were to show guys like him a picture of a normal looking woman who lives in their area and wants to have a relationship with them and create a life together and grow old together, they’d go “meh”. Because they want a hot,  espicy, exotic girl who looks like a supermodel and cooks like Martha Stewart. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13