Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Reporting for snark duty. Was sick all week, my birthday happened, couldn't make it to the store to get a cake til today, and now it's turning bitterly cold again after a day and half break.  Here is to a snarky new year.

Happy birthday! Hope things get better. 

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Caleb telling Alina that ten minutes to wash her face is too long, did he think about the process she has go thru to climb up to the sink?  Maybe she was freshening up for the you know what.

Right? And "washing her face" was probably washing her face, brushing her teeth, applying moisturizer, flossing, going to the bathroom, .....all that stuff takes time, and for Alina, probably even longer. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I was just gonna say maybe that is his side hustle 

I think I asked this last time but what is Caleb's actual profession, again? Trust fund baby who makes shitty tumbleweed bracelets?  

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I think I asked this last time but what is Caleb's actual profession, again? Trust fund baby who makes shitty tumbleweed bracelets?  

Bartender.  It was in a bonus scene on one of the More to Love episodes.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5

I swear, do all these couples think their nether regions will spring to life upon meeting in real life and start translating via the power of luuuuv???

Edited by Toodleoo
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Kim is going NJ housewifey and will flip a table - she's not his wife, or girlfriend.   Strange...

She is acting just like BGL and Angela, her predecessors.

4 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

Thank you, because I am not a huge Star Wars fan. I am not that into Yoda, I hate to admit it.

• Love 4