Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

So sad about mother Hamza. But does he have a job? And he doesn’t drive. Loser. 

Love the fact that his mom went to work and now he's at an age where he should work but doesnt because of kickboxing, etc but says he will in the States.

Because like all foreigners he thinks that Americans work less and get paid more.

Idiot Loser.

• LOL 2
  • Love 16
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

What does she see in Hamza? He's not especially good looking, and he appears to be not too bright with anger management issues, plus he has a stick up his ass. 

She seems to need to be in the driver's seat, which works because he doesn't drive. Or cook. Or make beds. Or know how to butter his own bread.  She wants a dope who can work some Zexy Time.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What does she see in Hamza? He's not especially good looking, and he appears to be not too bright with anger management issues, plus he has a stick up his ass. 

Maybe that's exactly what she's looking for in a partner!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Suzywriter said:

She seems to need to be in the driver's seat, which works because he doesn't drive. Or cook. Or make beds. Or know how to butter his own bread.  She wants a dope who can work some Zexy Time.

Yep. She basically has another child in this guy. Even if he’s a damn magician in the sack, it’s not worth all this. 

• Love 10
16 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, and the 'nephew' is the oldest looking teen I've ever seen.    There's no way he's under 18.       

Kim's wardrobe of Usman t-shirts must be huge.    Her decoration of her bed is so awful    

I have to give her credit for realizing that she’s beyond trying to be sexy.  She changed from one tshirt to another.  At least he doesn’t have to worry about these women he selects getting pregnant.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Not that I believe the storyline but why couldn't Caleb say.

"hey. I'm seeing my friend Alina who I have been corresponding for 13 years.  We are going to have  a fun time seeing Turkey."

Would have been more acceptable storyline.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6