Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Why didn’t Memphis leave all her suitcases I right inside the door instead of dragging them up all those stairs? She wasn’t spending the night, was she? 
Dang, I want bacon, toast, and jelly for dinner now!

Ingrid knows Memphis well! I’m glad she is giving her some truth even tho it’s falling on deaf ears.

so she stayed at her ex-husband house…or in his bed??

She said there was no bedding. It sounds like more drama to drag out to upset the Muslim man. Didn't some old chick  with a lot of tattoos drag out telling some young Muslim dude that  she was divorced? 

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Kim does look rough. No hair appointment, facial, etc. to make herself look good for her superstar? Unless Usman likes 'em on the homely side.

When BGL first met Usman and went to where he was living the sleeping arrangements made it look like he was sharing a bed with another guy. Maybe Usman isn't attracted to women except for the green card?

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

She said there was no bedding. It sounds like more drama to drag out to upset the Muslim man. Didn't some old chick  with a lot of tattoos drag out telling some young Muslim dude that  she was divorced? 

Rebecca was still married to her soon to be ex when she went to see Zied. THE DRAMA.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Why? Would you love to see genuine 90 Day couples get spinoffs?

Annie is annoying and too over the top. Her and her former sex tourist husband can get off my screen. Grifters.  Loren is an annoying mean girl but they do have a loving and successful marriage. There isn’t really more to tell.  An update episode would be plenty.

• Love 7

For some reason Chrome won’t let me comment so now I’m fat-fingering my iPad…

Memphis and Kim are clearly in the same Desperate Wannabe Housewives club. And they go to the same (bad) hairstylist…

Hey, I like Legos too but the models I want to build are way out of my price range.

Edited by ExMathMajor
  • Love 3