Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

At first I suspected his family was Mormon, but…his parents were wearing necklines that would have exposed exposed their garments/“magic underwear” and they served him a hot drink which is not allowed in the LDS religion…must be Christian fundamentalists.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

At first I suspected his family was Mormon, but…his parents were wearing necklines that would have exposed exposed their garments/“magic underwear” and they served him a hot drink which is not allowed in the LDS religion…must be Christian fundamentalists.

I was looking for garment lines too

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hello my friends! Just to let you know, I have a little bit of butterflies in my stomach because I am traveling to Cali on Tuesday! I am a nervous flyer and hate bumpy flights. I really get stressed out and nauseous if my flight is way too bumpy, so I talk to flight attendants to help me get comfortable. I am a little stressed because it might be a different day for me on Tuesday, but am happy otherwise. I need you to make the snark so mach exceptional for today and tomorrow so I will feel good. Thank you!

Anyway, who is ready for the B90 S5 shitshow, Part Deux? I am! Let's get it on!

Good luck! I understand, I hate turbulence too. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

I thought you could have hot drinks, just not caffeine. I have a jar of Roma, a coffee substitute, for an LDS friend that comes over to my den of inequity now and then.

• Love 4

So Usman's just on here for publicity, unless he can get Kim to import him.    Caleb looks like the neuroscientist on Big Bang, and Caleb still has to get permission from Mommy and Daddy to go to meet Alina?   And their only questions are things that are between their son and Alina.  

How many more people is Kim going to ask about Usman/ Sojaboy (?), be told she's nuts for going, and still go?    

Jasmine and Caleb are making me regret eating anything this evening with the ridiculous baby talk.    I'm picturing Jasmine in leather with a whip, and Caleb running like Pole.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, kacesq said:

OMG...his hair is awful! And I’m a lady who lived and loved thru the 80s...I love long hair on a guy but this? This is bad.

Reminds me of the lead singer of the Crash Test Dummies who had the most annoying song Mmmm Mmmmm 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4