Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

THEY'RE AFRAID HE'LL FORGET THEM. 

How dare he have a life of his own! How do they daughters who have kids square this? Did Kenny weep and say "When you have kids you'll forget about me"? 

Probably. 

• Love 4

I think Kenny is a good guy; however, I think he REALLY enabled his girls (i don't remember if he has a son) and that has stunted them.  They can't function without him.  You can hear it from Kenny.  Time to untie the pursestrings.

• Love 10
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

THEY'RE AFRAID HE'LL FORGET THEM. 

How dare he have a life of his own! How do they daughters who have kids square this? Did Kenny weep and say "When you have kids you'll forget about me"? 

To be fair, he just may have.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

You can see the word "inheritance" flash over their faces. Oh, now the extra selfish one looks like she's hoping Mexico will discriminate against then for being gay in the adoption arena.

Oh, she was like “Eureka!” We’ve found the mother lode. And if that doesn’t work, we can anonymously call the adoption agencies and spread unfounded rumors about Dad.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
18 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:
20 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I am home! Did I miss anything?

Sumit and Jenny filed paperwork….Kenny cried. Evelyn was a bitch to Corey. 

and Ellie kept prattling on about how much a Cat 5 hurricane has inconvenienced her. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8

I would love to know more about the backstory on how Kenny had these kids and who besides Kenny parented them.

I mean I know he had a donor who carried the kids but do the kids have any relationship with their birth mother?? Did Kenny have a previous partner? If so, what happened to him?

• Love 9
47 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kenny's daughter: What do we say at the gate?

Kenny: Say you're here for Kenny and Armando

Pepper Mostly: Oh for fucks sake you can't even figure out how to get into the complex? 

Cue the tears, the gang's all here!

That complex is NICE though. That balcony they were all sitting on was huge. 

• Love 6
Just now, magemaud said:

and Ellie kept prattling on about how much a Cat 5 hurricane has inconvenienced her. 

The snowfall warning tomorrow and part of Tuesday will inconvience me! I had to pull out the shovels!

Just now, magemaud said:

Sumit is the hen-pecked one, bock bock! 

Wattle you mean?

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

These selfish, grubbing daughters lose the inheritance battle when Kenny marries Armando.  Now, they're fretting that they'll get 1/6, instead of 1/5.  And, Hannah and the hypothetical adopted child will outlive them and may inherit even more.

• Love 8
5 minutes ago, Boston said:

I think Kenny is a good guy; however, I think he REALLY enabled his girls (i don't remember if he has a son) and that has stunted them.  They can't function without him.  You can hear it from Kenny.  Time to untie the pursestrings.

Not pursestrings.. just STRINGS

• Love 4

Why do these people need so much support?? Can't they do anything without everyone's approval? 
I'm really starting to appreciate having such a dysfunctional family of origin. I would never have asked any of my personal tribe of lunatics for 'support'...I just did stuff quick, before they could stop me!

• Love 13
On 11/12/2021 at 9:49 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

🤣 I am watching the sneak peak and Sumit’s face during the conversation with the astrology dude 😂 😝  

That was on “Oh shit” face if I ever saw one. I was laughing out loud. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2