Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

9 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

I watched the Love in the Caribbean spin-off on Discovery+ and really enjoyed it! Seemed much less scripted than the dreck we are watching at the moment

I hate how these shows get more and more produced and scripted the longer they’re on and the more the couples return.  It’s been hard to watch LALU. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I am fucking ROARING about Sumit’s realization that this is what he wished for and is now getting it. A lesson too us all.

This chicken is coming home to ROOST!  Bah-gokk!!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

@Twopper, how is Mr. Twopper doing? @Boston, are you feeling better?

thanks for asking.  I posted a minute ago with an update.  He's had some ups and downs, but he seems stronger and was able to walk back and forth from the downstairs bedroom to the breakfast room.  The parish sent flowers to him after the last morning Mass, and they are gorgeous.   His voice seems weaker, but I asked him to project and he gave the Gettysburg address, and when the priest called at the hospital he was talking about returning to be a reader.   He was already in therapy for the hip, so we will just go to his normal appointments.

I am, of course, exhausted.  He is watching old episodes of the Virginian.  He can't stand the 90 day shows but he will watch Pillow Talk on occasion.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I would give a lung to see Wish show up, invite Ari to go for coffee, bring a translator along, and grill Ari about "abandoning" Bini and essentially kidnapping their child. A LUNG. 

Gee wiz, I'm impressed - especially since your avatar has a cigarette planted in her mouth!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Ha Ha Sumit has an extension on the 10 days to 30 - the government will somehow give him time to bail out.

When you have no power, delay. Sumit is grabbing at that 30 days like a drowning man. He's got a little time to maneuver now. 

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Who honestly thinks that scum meat will marry the bwok bwok? It is a Bollywood musical waiting to happen

Except without much dancing because Jenny's knees aren't what they used to be. 

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m waiting for Whit to roll up on the wedding…turns out he is the French man and has been catfishing

DEAD

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
41 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Hi all. My life has been crazy so i havent been around for a while. My mother died, my husband could barely walk and had surgery to fix it. Them we drove my son cross country from Florida to Portland.  Then we went to the UK for 3 weeks. Then when i got home i got Bells palsy and half of my face is paralyzed, Good times.

I have been catching up on the show and i am only 2 behind. I have 2 Doctor Who conventions the next 2 weekends, one on Long Island and one in chicago. After that i hope to be back for real . I Just wanted to say hi in case anyone was wondering where i went.

Glad you are back! I was thinking about you the other day. So sorry for everything you're going through. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Meowwww said:

Sumit in the back of the taxi looking like he’s going to his execution 🤣

Like those carts hauling off people to the guillotine during the French Revolution.  But in this case, Scummeat's agony is self-inflicted.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Who honestly thinks that scum meat will marry the bwok bwok? It is a Bollywood musical waiting to happen

Never!!  I say it will be American GREASE.. (i know i'm stuck on their greasy hair)

• Love 3
43 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Ellie would annoy me sitting there yammering on about the devastation 

I can't believe he had to hide under the sink. Horrible. She should shut up and go home. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

Dig deep people! 40 minutes left.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I dozed off for a minute even though watching Corey wash the car was riveting tv.

10 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I'm In Love With My Car

giphy.gif

• LOL 11
  • Love 4