Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

That astrologer said everything Summit didn’t want to hear, if he had to make party plans he could have made excuses about trying to plan but he can’t. I can’t wait to see Summit weasel out of this.

Sumit is internally screaming his head off.

Astrology guy is sly like a fox….. by forcing Sumits hand he predicts that this will cause a conflict that may end the relationship 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Why is Evil-lyn and Corey even together???

because they are married and have been for years and they have scammed TLC and the viewers!

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

OMG, this storyline is a joke. They’re already married! It’s already till death or until they save up enough money for a divorce which for Corey is probably till death.

Ari’s mom communicates like her daughter, accuse first and put the person on the defensive.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Astrology guy is sly like a fox….. by forcing Sumits hand he predicts that this will cause a conflict that may end the relationship 

Think that Mama S might have told him to give Sumit that advice?

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Please - :Did you cheat on Ari? with a smiley smirk on her face.   I hate her.

Like mother, like daughter. They've created a scenario and by god they're sticking to it. Ari's sacred family home was the scene of unrestrained debauchery, profaning the Pack and Play and besmirching the sanctity of Ari's medicine cabinet. 

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Think that Mama S might have told him to give Sumit that advice?

Reverse psychology! I like it! 

• Love 8

I'll go and get my booster after Thanksgiving.  I had J and J, but I don't think it makes a difference if I get Phizer as a booster.  I think they can be mixed and matched.  I had virtually no side effects after J and J, just a runny noise for about two hours.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Evilyn wants an open marriage. She can have sex with other men and he can open his wallet for her.

Isn't that their entire relationship in two sentences?     I really suspect that the Jenny the girlfriend was a storyline, and scripted. 

And on a shallow, tacky note, just when I thought Janice (Ari's mother) had the worst hairdo and dye job ever, tonight it looks even worse.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
13 minutes ago, Boston said:

I am wondering if I will get my Booster.. this week, maybe.. the flu shot, yes

I almost tried making an appt for the booster at my Walgreens but I am hosting Thanksgiving this year and I don’t want to take a risk on feeling poorly.  After my second Moderna I was really I’ll for about 24 hours.  I’ll try right after Thanksgiving.

• Love 6