Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

"Watch Match Me Abroad!  Where American Men who think that American Women have become too mouthy and independent and feminist and 'big for their britches' try to find Traditional Women in other countries who Care About Family and Really Know How to Treat a Man! (These are not men you would want touching you or talking to you under any circumstances). 

You'll cringe as they attempt to French kiss a woman on a dinner date! You'll really want to die!  ON TLC!"

I read the Ask Aubry tweets. Unbelievable how awful some of the men are.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am done with the 90 Day Fiance shows after this reunion is done. I will not be watching any of the love abroad shows, no more shows about people who have to talk thru the computer to the loves of their lives, anything that involves a Green card, a visa or a parent to sponsor their soulmates to come to the US, also I will not ever watch the Derricko's. 

I will miss you all and respect the work we have created on these boards, lol.

WTH??!?!?! NOT YOU TOO!

• Hugs 2
  • Sad 5
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am done with the 90 Day Fiance shows after this reunion is done. I will not be watching any of the love abroad shows, no more shows about people who have to talk thru the computer to the loves of their lives, anything that involves a Green card, a visa or a parent to sponsor their soulmates to come to the US, also I will not ever watch the Derricko's. 

You and me both. I think the best way to cope is nostalgia. Think about the show in its glory days, when Pole did his run for the ages, when Azan only loved his partner 55%, when Larissa declared anyone against the queen will die.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

That’s a good idea.  All the ignorance they take to the marriage, after this show being on the air for years!  It’s ridiculous!  Nothing on the new stuff interests me.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

You and me both. I think the best way to cope is nostalgia. Think about the show in its glory days, when Pole did his run for the ages, when Azan only loved his partner 55%, when Larissa declared anyone against the queen will die.

I go back to the original mess of Dinyell and Mo!

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

How the fuck did no one know what was going on or who was doing what in the wedding? What the fuck? That sounds so stupid and doesn't make sense.

Monica: (chokes back sob, bites trembling lip, flutters eyelashes) "Your-your MOTHER made me a dress?" (Sobs, dabs eyes). 

How did the mother make her a dress without a fitting? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
7 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

but but but... these are our people!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

That was kind of dumb. So, Monica really didn't go to the wedding because she didn't feel included- she didn't know her role or what to wear...

Girl, you can sit in the audience on the groom's side! That's your role!

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

"Watch Match Me Abroad!  Where American Men who think that American Women have become too mouthy and independent and feminist and 'big for their britches' try to find Traditional Women in other countries who Care About Family and Really Know How to Treat a Man! (These are not men you would want touching you or talking to you under any circumstances). 

You'll cringe as they attempt to French kiss a woman on a dinner date! You'll really want to die!  ON TLC!"

Yikes! I've been single for so long, I forgot about the French kissing timeline. I forgot about French Kissing.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Yikes! I've been single for so long, I forgot about the French kissing timeline. I forgot about French Kissing.

there's a timeline?

Why don't i know about this

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

JEN YOU ARE TOO OLD TO POP OUT A FEW GRANDKIDS WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

She kin tote it, she jus needs an aig!

• Fire 1
  • LOL 10

News bulletin…..you are too old to provide the man what his family expects.  It’s nothing personal.  It’s a biological thing.  Is she capable and wanting to have a couple of kids?  

• Like 4
  • Applause 6
Just now, Floatingbison said:

Im being dragooned to go to a wedding in Central Washington in July... with a cowboy shitkicker theme..  Kill me now, right?

Tell them you were exposed to Covid just a few days before the wedding. Best excuse ever.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

I will be back next week for the new instalment of the same old Sharpe shite. Off to see who will run Waystar Royco 

i'll be here

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Love 2

Never say that F word to your boyfriend about his Mom.   Jen doesn't want to face reality.  She's too old to have children, therefore, unacceptable to Mom.  Just to be fair to Mom, American Mom's would not like that big age difference either.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Hey everybody! Just got out of the kitchen. Was cooking for Johan because Danielle won't!

Were you cooking meat with flies? 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5

Jen crying and raging against thousands of years of Indian culture because Americans don’t like being reminded of their age. It’s not an insult, Jen, that’s just the way they roll. You…should probably have researched that.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Jen crying and raging against thousands of years of Indian culture because Americans don’t like being reminded of their age. It’s not an insult, Jen, that’s just the way they roll. You…should probably have researched that.

No matter how much Botox she had injected into her face, her age doesn’t change.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I dunno, Jen, I'm 47 and I am not that fucking touchy about it lol.  

Same, well 48.  No desire to push out no babies and don’t regret not doing it.  Can barely keep up with and potty train my dog much less chase a toddler.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7

But what will be your role in the wedding?

4 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Im being dragooned to go to a wedding in Central Washington in July... with a cowboy shitkicker theme..  Kill me now, right?

Do you have to wear a costume? Is the bride's mother making you one? 

Thank you for saying "dragooned". My dad used to say that and I do too and I've never seen anyone else do so!

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Me too done with it for so many reasons - it's all become too repetitive and it's just not the same fun watching anymore.  I will miss the snark with you awesome people, but hopefully we'ill meet up again on other forums.  Hopefully something new is coming up! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 2