Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

Message added by CM-CrispMtAir,

VMSR.png  Red Light: Community Check-In

This live chat thread has been assigned red light status due to a number of posts that don’t align with our community values of respect, diversity and inclusivity.

As it is representative of the general tone across the 90Day Fiancée forums, the live chat will remain locked until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone in the other topics.

Let’s shift the focus from the individual to their actions, fostering a space where every participant feels respected in their humanity. Consider how your words might influence not only current members but also those who observe from afar and how it shapes their perception of our forum's culture.

The topics will maintain this Red Light status until we observe a broader adoption of a more inclusive tone.

Here's what we're focusing on:

- Improvement Period: We have until May 2nd, 2024 to enhance the quality of our discussions. Otherwise, the entire 90Day Fiancée forum will be assigned Yellow Light status.

- Guidance: Highlighting what works well and identifying areas for growth are crucial. Our aim is constructive, respectful dialogue that includes all perspectives. The principle of kindness and inclusivity applies to everyone, even to the participants of the show. (Please note that that doesn’t mean you have to condone everything they say and do. It just means that comments should be mindful of their humanity).

- Assistance: If you’re unsure about contributing constructively, please consult our guidelines for helpful advice and best practices.
Check out the Top Chef S20 Live Chat for reference on healthy discussions of contestants.

- Your Contribution: Your active, respectful participation can help guide our discussions toward a Green Light status.

Together, we're committed to making this forum an inclusive environment for everyone. Your thoughtful engagement is essential to our collective progress.

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

OOH OOH OOH! DETAILS PLZ!

It was a month or two ago on the 90 Day sub on Reddit.   I think you could just google Danielle an asshole says her students and find it lol

• Useful 3

Why does Daniele have dark green nail polish, then white…in (supposedly) the same scene on stage? Does she have two different polish colors on each hand?? Or was the scene shot over more than one day?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

For some reason, I keep imagining April from Paradise with Yohan, and it’s wild…

That could work. Daniele could go bark at Valentin the Second.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I would think someone was crazy to hookup with an ex lover with their spouse in tow.  Just plain crazy!  

Or move invite their ex husband into their home for a few weeks with their new husband.  That situation still pisses me off more then it should.

• Like 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

So, have Veronica and Jamal broken up? Maybe Taylen's available? Is he too old for Jen? 

Jamal was just a romp. Veronica is too intense for someone that mellow. 

Yohan, there was no need to dis Taylen. It's not his fault that he got dragged in. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Why does Daniele have dark green nail polish, then white…in (supposedly) the same scene on stage? Does she have two different polish colors on each hand?? Or was the scene shot over more than one day?

Just like Jen's lipstick goes from Vampire red, to that light pink. 

• Mind Blown 1
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Yohan is too good looking and too tall blessed with a huge endowment or so we're told.  He does not need to put up with toxic Danielle and can do better.

There has to be at least 10 women who are willing to bring him to the US. He doesnt need Danielle.

Just now, Suzywriter said:

I must be a closet bitch. I'm not friends with anyone that I have ever dated. We broke up for a reason.

Im fb friends with a few of my exs. But yeah, i would never meet up with them.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Hi, all!

So much to be disgusted about. Jen saying f*** Rishi's mom for calling her old, and she'll never speak to her again if his mom repeats that. Guess what, Jen, you *are*too old. You can't have children. And she probably won't speak to you again after your horrid disrespectful remarks and attitude.

Mahmoud laughing about his online encounter. Toad.

Edited by renatae
  • Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2

If Danielle knew her husband had a 'jealous issue' and she did what she did she is even more despicable than I already give her credit for - wow!  But she still justifies her actions.  I will just say my late husband had an issue with jealousy, it is a horrible issue to have to  live with, and I would go out of my way not to rock that boat.... it's not a trust issue IMO it's much deeper routed than that, more like guilt feelings in some perspective.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Yohan is too good looking and too tall blessed with a huge endowment or so we're told.  He does not need to put up with toxic Danielle and can do better.

I have to give him a lot of credit for seeing things clearly and deciding not to throw good money after bad.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why is Yohan so threatened by Theylon? I'll tell you why, Yohan has been looking for a reason to dump her and this guy was convenient.  They did not get along prior to Toylon coming to visit, he needed a scapegoat.

I think Yohan checked out once he realized that Danielle had no plans to move back to the US with him.

Edited by Gobi
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Why is Yohan so threatened by Theylon? I'll tell you why, Yohan has been looking for a reason to dump her and this guy was convenient.  They did not get along prior to Toylon coming to visit, he needed a scapegoat.

I don't know...I think that Daniele was hostile to bring Taylen into a new marriage. Keep it on the phone, say hi on facetime, and don't go meeting up unless you get invited to like, a mutual friend's graduation. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

There has to be at least 10 women who are willing to bring him to the US. He doesnt need Danielle.

Hell, I'll bring him over. I desperately need somebody to fix stuff around here. He won't even need a ladder. 

• LOL 13
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Oh, is anyone planning to watch the new season of Hoarders tomorrow at 9pm eastern on A&E? Is there a Hoarders chat? 

I would but I don't have A&E anymore. Does it drop on Hulu the next day? 

Just now, GrammyPammy said:

Taylen says Daniele is the most mature woman he’s ever been with…is he dating college girls, then? Daniele is ANYTHING but mature.

He meant "oldest woman that I've fcked".

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2