Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Nicole, there may be more than one way to be Muslim, but Mahmoud only knows one way.

They will never, ever, ever see eye to eye on the clothing issue. Loudmouth Gabe is right about one thing, Nicole needs to divorce him.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4

Thanks for the concern.  She has pain in her left side and a little towards the back.   CAT scan, chest x-ray, blood work, & EKG.   Not a kidney stone, not pleuresy, maybe a muscle thing.  We'll see how it goes for a few days, they see the doctor.

• Hugs 5
  • Sad 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

@Hotel Snarker

DONT LEAVE US

I know, this was a super tough decision for me to make, but I had to. In order to spare my sanity and well being.

Right now I am trying to reminisce the good old days. When Ash gave us his Golden Seminar. When Cheesedick and Mayleeeeeeeeesa gave me room to relax my muscles a little bit. When Jasmine lunged for Yeeno’s meat. The days of Kimbaaaly and her San Diego Humane Yammy Society, of Kenny and Armando’s wholesome moments (before Kenny became obnoxious), of finally finding out Lana and Mahogany were real!

The good old days.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
On 5/22/2023 at 12:04 AM, ChiMama said:

OK - who else is seeing this ad all the time? WTF is that item on the left?

What? You've never seen how they make custom acrylic nails on Instagram? 

No? Is it just me they bomb the feed with stupid reels of this?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Thanks for the concern.  She has pain in her left side and a little towards the back.   CAT scan, chest x-ray, blood work, & EKG.   Not a kidney stone, not pleuresy, maybe a muscle thing.  We'll see how it goes for a few days, they see the doctor.

Kidney infection, maybe? Did they have her pee into a cup? Happened to me when I let a UTI (my first one, I didn't know what it was) go on too long and I ended up going into shock and went into the hospital for a few days.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 4

I have recently found out my cousin is going to Thailand, he is not right in the head in a lot of ways, he is 64, aimless, no money, divorced, I am afraid he might be on the next season of 90 Day Fiance. He has never been out of the country and picks Thailand to dip his toe into international travel? I do not have a good feeling about his travels.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 3
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

I have recently found out my cousin is going to Thailand, he is not right in the head in a lot of ways, he is 64, aimless, no money, divorced, I am afraid he might be on the next season of 90 Day Fiance. He has never been out of the country and picks Thailand to dip his toe into international travel? I do not have a good feeling about his travels.

Well, would he be amusing at least? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Mr. Miner said:
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Kidney infection, maybe? Did they have her pee into a cup? Happened to me when I let a UTI (my first one, I didn't know what it was) go on too long and I ended up going into shock and went into the hospital for a few days.

No - did a urine test, that was good.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Monica couldn't handle a heaping helping of truth from her treasured brother, huh? Surprise, its all about her. Shocking.

She spent a whole 2 hours getting her hair done and bought a dress! Doesn't that show her devotion??

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Monica had the sadz. She simply could not drag herself to the wedding of her beloved brother.

"I mean no disrespect to Isabel and her family!" But she was bawling for HOURS the day of the wedding. Why? Why was she sobbing and distraught on her brother's wedding day if she is so enamored of Isabel and her family? Because she's a vampire who has to live her brother's life for him. She was so mad that he didn't do her bidding she fell to pieces. And in her considered opinion, the best and most mature way to handle her disappointment would be to stick a knife in her beloved brother by shitting all over his wedding. This girl is a mess. 

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I told the smaller Love in Paradise live chat group but wanted to share with you all that my 99yo father got busted by his gf about his age. He told her he was 91 yo (before his bday in October) and she found out he lied to her. She wrote him a Dear John email and wants nothing more to do with him. I told him that a relationship based on lies doesn’t usually work, but he didn’t think lying to his new “soulmate” was a big deal. Older doesn;t necessarily =wiser.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

I am done with the 90 Day Fiance shows after this reunion is done. I will not be watching any of the love abroad shows, no more shows about people who have to talk thru the computer to the loves of their lives, anything that involves a Green card, a visa or a parent to sponsor their soulmates to come to the US, also I will not ever watch the Derricko's. 

I will miss you all and respect the work we have created on these boards, lol.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 2
  • Sad 9
  • Applause 1

"Watch Match Me Abroad!  Where American Men who think that American Women have become too mouthy and independent and feminist and 'big for their britches' try to find Traditional Women in other countries who Care About Family and Really Know How to Treat a Man! (These are not men you would want touching you or talking to you under any circumstances). 

You'll cringe as they attempt to French kiss a woman on a dinner date! You'll really want to die!  ON TLC!"

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 5
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Debbie is a smug badly dressed Grangella knock off

And I think that She did lead Ossama on...telling him that she would bring him to US

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

Gabe very clearly cares more about Monica than Monica cares about Gabe. The fact that he walked over to sit next to her and APOLOGIZE to her when he didn’t owe her an apology, after hearing Monica call him all those nasty things in the interview? Sheesh.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Did I mention that it's hot in Maine? 

Its hot in Massachusetts too. I am not happy about this. However, tomorrow it will be 64 and I am happy.

"I only wanted you to drop everything and drive me someplace the instant I asked you". Does this chica even HEAR herself?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am done with the 90 Day Fiance shows after this reunion is done. I will not be watching any of the love abroad shows, no more shows about people who have to talk thru the computer to the loves of their lives, anything that involves a Green card, a visa or a parent to sponsor their soulmates to come to the US, also I will not ever watch the Derricko's. 

I will miss you all and respect the work we have created on these boards, lol.

Time for Love After Lockup!

• Like 2
  • Applause 4