Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Eldemarge said:

I'm in San Antonio, but I will drive up to Austin if there is something I really want to do up there!  Austin is really cool.  I'm jealous of your friend!

He and his husband bought a house so they're really embracing suburban life. He's originally from south Florida and his hubby is German. They were leery of Texas but they're loving Austin!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mona knows she has to back Kris up on everything because she’s afraid Kris will slit her throat one night while she’s asleep. Kris is lying. Her body language speaks volumes.

What kind of shit sugar mama is broke ass, deadbeat Kris? Wake up, mama!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Legally, if necessary, the bank would have records of the identity theft, and could supply them to law enforcement.

also a bank has to have records of any closed accounts.

I know this because i had to cough up statements of a closed account when I was going thru my divorce.

Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

At 9 pm I have a date with the season finale of Succession, which considering I know nothing of this cast isn’t such a bad thing

What happened to your old account Angry?

• Like 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He and his husband bought a house so they're really embracing suburban life. He's originally from south Florida and his hubby is German. They were leery of Texas but they're loving Austin!

Austin isn’t Texas. Hubby is from San Antonio too

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

A break does help, but you’re right it’s such formulaic shite. I will miss you very much. You always make me laugh

Haha, I try. But it’s just not fun anymore for me.

• Sad 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I turned the air conditioner on this afternoon. I can’t take the heat now that I’m elderly.

Right? SAME. I don't know why old folks head south. Anything over 80 degrees and I am lying splayed out like a starfish in a darkened room under a ceiling fan, complaining. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 11
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

also a bank has to have records of any closed accounts.

I know this because i had to cough up statements of a closed account when I was going thru my divorce.

What happened to your old account Angry?

I couldn’t get back into it, primetimer said I could reset the password but it would never send me a link

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? SAME. I don't know why old folks head south. Anything over 80 degrees and I am lying splayed out like a starfish in a darkened room under a ceiling fan, complaining. 

AC is running here too

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I'm here, I'm here!! It's hot as Hell in Maine today! 

It was 85 here today. Sunday is cook day and we SUFFERED.

Oh, yeah, Kris, you're a fucking saint. "I could have thrown you under the bus but I didn't. I'm an angel"

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hey Mona, YOU SUCK!

Why aren't they showing the clip where Kris told Jeymi to not worry about working???

How dare Debbie talk shit to this woman, clearly she doesn’t understand what people from Venezuela have been through.

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

Shut up, Tim.

Why are we being treated to Tim and Veronica's perspectives? They are dull and boring and personality free. A silver jacket and a stupid haircut is no substitute.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

How dare Debbie talk shit to this woman, clearly she doesn’t understand what people from Venezuela have been through.

Debbie is your nice racist next door, who knows what "those people" are like. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 1
Just now, kacesq said:

I really have come to detest Debbie and her affected portrayal of herself.

I’m said @Hotel Snarker you are leaving us but I understand. The show needs a reinvention.

As soon as people talk about themselves in the 3rd person, I hate them regardless.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
(edited)

In lower Alabama (yes, I really live here), I have the air conditioning running a little, since it's in the 80's, and we already hit 90 a couple of times.  However, we've broken two record lows the past two nights, it was in the low 50's.   This year's weather is bonkers. 

I think Debbie needs to STFU, she doesn't have a clue about how vile her buddy Kris is.     

Mahmoud was right to be concerned about Nicole going through the steets alone, if it wasn't for the camera crew with her she could have been in serious trouble.   

Yohan needs to dump Danielle, and find another woman, if their marriage was even legal. 

Gabe certainly runs his mouth a lot about other people's relationships, and needs to shut up too. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I really have come to detest Debbie and her affected portrayal of herself.

I'm waiting for Debbie to break out in "I've Written a Letter to Daddy."

• Fire 3
  • LOL 13

Yes, Danielle, this is COMPLETELY THE SAME LIFE THAT YOU'RE LIVING.

(wtf is she talking about)

Oh, yes, Danielle, you mango slurping phony. You're just such a kind and generous soul, heroically sharing other cultures and points of view with your barely tamed savage of a third world husband. She makes me want to vomit.

• Like 5
  • Applause 6