Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

55 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

@Pepper Mostly& everyone else: 

The Marigold Project. 

in 2011, I planted a single marigold seed with my grandchildren. We harvested those seeds and planted another pot the next year.  

The following year, my daughter decided to cut all ties with me, and I have not seen her or my grandchildren since.  I planted and harvested the marigolds just the same, and promised to keep doing it every year.  I hope one day my grandchildren will learn about this.

By 2020, I had 30,000 marigold seeds. I offered the seeds to friends online. 30 friends in 3 countries responded. I want to spread the Marigold Project as far as I can. Maybe one day, the seeds will end up back in the hands that planted the original single seed. 

Plant a seed of hope. PM me for seeds. 

This is awesome!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I gave my mother the money to send her". Throwing her mother under the bus, now. Maybe she was in blackout when she "gave the money to her mother"? 

So she's saying her mother kept the money?

Also, "They took my phone away" because of Jeymi's texts? What kind of a job do they take your phone away. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Also, "They took my phone away" because of Jeymi's texts? What kind of a job do they take your phone away. 

Hey maybe pressure washing is a high stress job.

• LOL 8
Just now, Suzywriter said:

That was when she was in jail.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, kacesq said:

feel free to shut up Gabe.

Gabe’s whole ‘character’ shift feels very producer-driven for drah-muh and he’s playing along for whatever reason - guesses about future 90 Day ‘roles’ may be on the mark. This Gabe is not the Gabe we first met; nor if for real, not one I think Isabel would stay with. Also, I’d like to note that Nicole seemed only to happy to ask Gabe to do her dirty work & confront Mahmoud, then she got to be the tearful damsel victim. She’s an idiot and fake/cowardly to boot. My love. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2

Jen, as far as his traditional Indian mother is concerned, you are too old, dummy. It shouldn’t be surprising to hear anyone say that. Especially since you’re trying to take him away from the family.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4

That’s it for me, here at Casa Tia Anxiety. I couldn’t have lasted the two hours without your hilarious repartee. I’ll be back tomorrow for Paradise; I simply must find out if Valentine and/or Carlos is a top. Have a fab week, my loves.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
45 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe it’s a function of age for me, but I simply refuse to defend myself if someone comes at me verbally. They can say what they want, I laugh and say, “Okay,” and show them that I don’t give a shit about what they think of me. I got good training dealing with my narcissistic personality disordered ex-husband.

This is a good skill to have. Something I need. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Never call a man's mother the F word!   You are too old to give him children.  That is the issue.  His children will take care of him in his old age.  That's how it goes in India.  His Mother is right, and is calling a spade a spade.  You are not in your 20's or 30's anymore.  That ship has sailed.

• Like 6
  • Applause 5

Once again, why waste another fucking week on this dogshit when we could easily be watching Yeeno sport a new hat?!?! Grrrr.

Welp, once again, this was not possible without you guys. You helped me get through this fetid trudge of manure, even though I got ticked off by every single person except for Isabel and Jeymi.

I will see you around the forums tomorrow! Stay safe, be kind, and don’t be a pillbilly. Peace out. ✌️ 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

Lawd, Kris has excuses for days! It looks like next week will be more accusations and more receipts from everyone. Hope you all will have a good week, and see you then for the final part. ❤️

• Like 3
  • Love 3

You can tell Jen really thought she was such gorgeous hot American shit that Rishi's family was going to be THRILLED with the engagement.  And come to find out, they don't give a fuck, she's too old!  Lol, Jen CAN'T TAKE IT!

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 hours ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I'm watching the last few minutes of Part 1, and find Gabe to be a total jerk.   People often raise their children in their religion.  So, how is Makmoud wanting his fictitious children to be Muslim different from someone raising their children in the Catholic religion, or Baptist, or any other? 

I MAY be losing it, but didn’t Shaun actually speak up with this point last week, surprisingly? I don’t remember how or if Gabe or Nicole responded. 

Edited by ChiMama
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kris, they’ll say a few things and then you‘ll say a few things and that’s it.

“I’m not going to rehab! I can tell you that right now.”

• LOL 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, peeps, we made it. It was a tough slog but we did it! Thanks for all the laughs! See you gluttons for punishment tomorrow night. I love you all, MWAH!

what's up for tomorrow?

• Love 1
47 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I taught this exact technique to a support group for domestic violence! It works! Smart Auntie!

I  know what you mean. My mother had this, and a host of other issues as well. Nothing made her crazier than when I went "grey rock" despite the insults, the provocations, hostile actions, physical attacks at times, etc. 

• Hugs 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

My sore foot this week has been a very long four days. No idea what I did to it. Was mostly holed up in bed. Walking was a challenge.

Feel better! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1