Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

I’m glad Whitney found another family situation to exploit for a new season. Seriously what is the appeal of that show anymore? 

Seriously! Whatever her father did in the PAST, is not enough reason to renew this shitty show.  I'm sure it was like:  He ran over a bird.  He shoplifted a keychain.  He got drunk at a Xmas party and snogged someone.  Insider trading.  Who cares??

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
8 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

Brilliant, me too!

This actually was inspired by an event years ago when my friend went on this crazy Hostess Twinkie diet with, er, explosive results. From that day on she called it a “Twinkie attack” 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
2 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

The sweetest (and quietest- until they tried to knock over the table)  proposal I've seen on my tv in a long time. 🥲

David is certainly does not need to be told " can you please not be a barbarian

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Tuneful said:

Tough choice for a hot, humid night outside. Anyone who watched Match Me Abroad will get it when I say he could use a Harold-style makeover, including a date-night outfit that's not a tee and jeans.   

Poor Michela…no wonder she suddenly ran cold on Harold. I liked her a lot. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Are all of the ads for medication? 

Just when I'm starting to enjoy the show a bit (David and Sheila) TLC foists five couples on me ("The Last Resort") who I wished I'd never see again. Talk about a waste of a nice vacay destination, too. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
38 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Poor Michela…no wonder she suddenly ran cold on Harold. I liked her a lot. 

Check out social media, etc...Michaela had some very difficult stuff going on behind the scenes. I'd have to admit I'd be taken aback if a guy showed up in my town without an invitation or any firm plan, to stalk me. 

Meesha in the preview looked like it was all she could do to not cry or puke sitting across from loser Nicola. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Poor David. That rash on his face makes him look like Lady Elaine Fairchild from "Mr. Roger's Neighborhood." 

She was such a damned mess. I used to be so upset with Mr. Rogers for letting her leave the house looking like that. Like, at least comb her hair.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I made an apple cider loaf cake the other day. It was like an apple cider doughnut, really good.

Can you DM me the recipe? I'm always looking around for a sweet thing to make for my mother and brother to have with their coffee and I'm running out of ideas.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

may the force be with you?

hmmmm a bit of star wars there isn't it?

Well, Nichola definitely looks like he would fit in at Mos Eisley spaceport. 

Edited by mmecorday
forgot a word
  • LOL 5
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What happens when they finish talking about their religion? What else do they have in common?

I think it is their whole identity…I know a woman like this who happens to be Jewish. The way she lives her life revolves around her faith, 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, Zombness said:

I would cringe if Nicola puts his hands on me.................

She's "turned on" by the fact he's a virgin. I felt the same about my virgin then-boyfriend now husband but, well, he's actually sexy. Nikola is, well, let's say not in the same league. Shudder.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Check out SM, etc...Michaela had some very difficult stuff going on behind the scenes. I'd have to admit I'd be taken aback if a guy showed up in my town without an invitation or any firm plan, to stalk me. 

Meesha in the preview looked like it was all she could do to not cry or puke sitting across from loser Nicola. 

Yes sorry that is what I was referring to. I feel so badly for her.

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That means I’ll have to bake another one. I can’t believe I ate the whole thing.

I made mini chocolate chip banana breads last week. I gave three of them away but kept two. I ate one, a whole one, yesterday. I am a hog at the trough. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
41 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Life update!  Met my son's girlfriend for the first time this weekend!  This is the first girlfriend I have ever met, so I was immediately like "Do you want to see baby pictures???"  Lol.  She is very nice and it's obvious the two of them are into each other.  She left today but will be coming back for winter break/Christmas.

She told my son that I was cool.   😁  I'm Cool Mom!

Sounds like it was less awkward than the meeting the parents scenes on this show! Score. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3