Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

35 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Spent 6 hrs in the emergency room yesterday with my daughter.   She's in pain, but they can't figure out what it is.   Today I grilled a few hamburgers & hot dogs for dinner, and the next few days.  She's still in pain.   The show is boring, so I'm ranting a little.   I hate Gabe, even more than Mocmood, and that's a stretch.

So sorry, hope she feels better soon. 

• Hugs 3
Just now, Shelbie said:

What is unkind about pointing out the truth. Jen is much older than he is and therefore unlikely to have children.

She's the perfect age for SOMEONE, but not for this man and this man's family.  She is so immature.  I'm amazed.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jen, you are too old to have children. Why are you fighting that? It’s not hurtful, it’s the truth.

Fact check: TRUE

Yep Jen you're old lol.... now stop the blubbering,  it's making you look older

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Never say that F word to your boyfriend about his Mom.   Jen doesn't want to face reality.  She's too old to have children, therefore, unacceptable to Mom.  Just to be fair to Mom, American Mom's would not like that big age difference either.

Right? In what world is it OK to talk smack about a guy's mother to his face? 

Jen needs to take a long hard look within. Clearly she can't handle her aging, which is why she was looking for a younger fuckboy in the first place. Chickens coming home to roost, Jen.

• Like 4
  • Applause 10
4 minutes ago, endure said:

Me too done with it for so many reasons - it's all become too repetitive and it's just not the same fun watching anymore.  I will miss the snark with you awesome people, but hopefully we'ill meet up again on other forums.  Hopefully something new is coming up! ❤️

I have been done with it most of this season, Sharps destroyed their own franchise with all the recycled bullshit.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

This is bullshit Jen. You're much older than him, that's a fact. You knew that his mom did not like it when you left the first time, and yet you came back.

That's the crazy part. She knows the situation over there. Yet somehow, Rishi says things that get her to call him fiance again, knowing she is not an acceptable partner for his family.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
38 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Nicole, you need a more upwardly mobile Cairo guy who is more modern and lives in New Cairo.

Or an American. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 3

I’m aggrieved at Jen and Rishi’s doomed relationship. They are both nice people, and they are clearly very much in love but it is just not meant to be. They are truly star-crossed lovers. Sometimes love just hurts…

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She doesn't want to start from scratch looking for a new boy toy.

You mean hanging out with her coven of bitch-faced friends won't attract new male interest??  I find that shocking.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 8

When I was mid 30’s, I was in a relationship with a guy who was 23.  I know. He was madly in love with me. His mom was not amused and put pressure on him to end it. I understood. I told him she was right!  And, she was. 

• Like 6
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Do you have to wear a costume? Is the bride's mother making you one? 

Thank you for saying "dragooned". My dad used to say that and I do too and I've never seen anyone else do so!

old nautical terms is probably baked into my DNA from about 300 years of ancestors who served the the British Royal Navy!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, endure said:

Me too done with it for so many reasons - it's all become too repetitive and it's just not the same fun watching anymore.  I will miss the snark with you awesome people, but hopefully we'ill meet up again on other forums.  Hopefully something new is coming up! ❤️

We need to start a message chat or something. Maybe reconvene in the Small Talk thread. Is it okay to start group chats on the site?

• Like 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Comeon guys. A 46 year old virgin.

You have to stay for that!!!!

I'm hooked. 

I'm meh on the show but I love all my Primetimer peeps. Live chats are about 80% of my social interaction. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm hooked. 

I'm meh on the show but I love all my Primetimer peeps. Live chats are about 80% of my social interaction. 

I'm glad you are sticking around Pepper

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Im being dragooned to go to a wedding in Central Washington in July... with a cowboy shitkicker theme..  Kill me now, right?

Tell them that your old friend Suzywriter is suffering from hives and needs your company that weekend. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, greekmom said:

Comeon guys. A 46 year old virgin.

You have to stay for that!!!!

Not a chance! I have to stay strong and resist, there will be more visa mistakes, accusations of relationships for green cards, culture clashes, religious clashes, age differences, language barriers/bad translation apps, money issues, dogs and cats living in sin...rinse and repeat.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm hooked. 

I’m in. And make that 99% for me. But I do talk to my dog a lot.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Or an American. 

Nicole is freaking 38!  Not the helpless ingénue she portrays herself to be (or she is really stunted).  That initial meeting should’ve ended with dinner, maybe a kiss or handy to rock his conservative world and a discount on fabrics and fond memory for both.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1