Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

She had a flare up of health injuries.

That blue thingy…is that a BRA?

It’s a corset. The way she was slouching, it rode up under her chin. She probably used it as a “Titty Carryall” like Angela. 

• LOL 1
6 hours ago, magemaud said:

It’s a corset. The way she was slouching, it rode up under her chin. She probably used it as a “Titty Carryall” like Angela. 

Oh, so she attended the Grangela School of Bra Economics. Got it.

Some more reasons I could conjure up to prove this was the worst 90 Day tell all:

• Why was Taylen even there? He said NOTHING. He contributed NOTHING. We learned NOTHING from this whole Yohan/Danielle ex dilemma.
  • As for nobody even bothering to call out Kris, go ahead and get mad at this extreme opinion. I was extremely pleased when Pred got called out by Grangela at the bar last tell all. They need to cancel each other out, but at least Pred got his comeuppance.
3 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I was extremely pleased when Pred got called out by Grangela at the bar last tell all.

That Tell All was as much about the cast getting together socially and informally after filming as it was about what went on in the studio. 

• Love 1
On 5/29/2023 at 9:31 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

She really is so obsessed with herself that she has to make these low-rent memes to prove it. 🤦🏼‍♀️ 😆 

You all. This statement will probably sound a little extreme. But I have to let it out nonetheless.

The TOW S4 tell all is the worst 90 Day tell all I have ever had the misfortune of enduring. Periodt. Yes, this even surpasses the recent HEA tell all, which is really saying something since that one was shit. I don’t care what anyone says. I don’t care if we always trash the tell alls because the same thing happens every time, blah blah blah. I don’t care about Pred, Grossgela, Family Potthast, whatever. I’m not kidding. I am saying this with a straight face. This was the WORST 90 DAY TELL ALL EVER for me. And it has permanently deterred me from any future 90 Day series of any kind. Once I get finished with Love in Paradise — oh, and Valentine and Carlos are tops — I am so done. Here is some evidence to hold up my claim:

• It was WAAAAAY too long. Three episodes of fakery and overly scripted off set conversations? I actually appreciate that for TOW’s last season they limited it to one episode and one episode only. It was still a 3/10 for me but at least we could move on quickly to new people and not have to loiter around for what seems like forever on the same folks.
  • I almost forgot Shaun was there altogether.
  • They show the same scenes over and over again and never even bother to elaborate on those scenes.
  • We learned absolutely NOTHING from anyone. Not even the pillbilly.
  • Kris got treated with kiddie gloves. The cast only asked her softball questions and NOBODY CALLED OUT HER PHYSICALLY SHOVING JEYMI.
  • Seeing Jen crying because REESHEE’S MOTHER CALLED ME “OLD”! BOOHOO THAT’S AGE SHAMING!
  • I thought this show was called “The Other Way”. So none of the Americans were remote for the tell all?
  • I cared absolutely zero about Danielle being a bossy bitch to Yohan for the 111th time. Also nothing was mentioned about how she disregarded his wishes about wanting to move to America.
  • Everything about Nicole and Mockmood. Everything. Nicole is not terrible at all but what did she think converting to Islam quickly and marrying a man that practices a culture she knows zilch about?
  • Fucking Tim and Veronica. How they kept bringing them in for “commentary” and then sending them backstage and rinse, repeat. They weren’t just redundant to the show, they were ACTIVELY giving me a headache while watching.

…and so much more. I’m pretty sure I have to come back tomorrow for a Part 2, LOL 😂 

Love your summation - you didn't leave anything out!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 5/31/2023 at 9:15 PM, magemaud said:

That Tell All was as much about the cast getting together socially and informally after filming as it was about what went on in the studio. 

I personally think a few of those bar scenes from the last tell all would have zhuzhed up this latest tell all.

Would you have LOVED to see Jen fucking Julian to “I’m Gonna Love You Just a Little More Baby” in one of those vans while on their way to the hotel bar?

I am assuming it is Debbie 2.0. On the last Pillow Talk, Kenny mentioned he was going to the States, so…… maybe it will be for one week and then switch to Julian. That is what was on the tv listings.

• Sad 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Kenny and DEBBIE? Which one? Please don't tell me MISS Debbie has landed herself a sweet spot on PT already although Mama Coltie Deb isn't much better...

Hate to tell it to ya… 

As if they couldn’t milk the worst of the worst enough…

Enjoy your snark guys. To me the storylines kinda seem the same…guy who is insecure about finding love, the whole virgin thing, storyline centered around being trans, trans, trans, etc.

I’m just over it, to be honest. Snark on, and please enjoy Yeeno’s hats of many colors and Jasmine wanting his meat! That was honestly very entertaining.

Then came Douchelal, who killed all remaining joyful vibes I had for this show.

The snark kept me holding on for months, but I knew there had to be a breaking point for me on the brink!

Made tolerable by my peeps, my Tell All rating last week: 5.

I hope to be there for Almost Paradise tomorrow! Peace out. ✌️

P.S. Valentine and Carlos are tops…

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Like 2
(edited)

So i guess we are missing a few ppl as they are just dropping out but for everyone here - HELLO!!! And happy snarking tonight!

You all complete me.

Edited by greekmom
  • Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

meet the new contestants whom we will grow to hate within two weeks’ minutes time. Guaranteed.

minor adjustment

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
(edited)
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Happy 69th Pep! I saved your birthday on my calendar for you. 💋

I am in my seventieth year! And so far it is awesome. On the day itself I did the laundry, and it was so much fun I then went and scrubbed the grout in the bathroom. Wild times.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6