Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Honestly you got to watch social catfish.

The number of women who fall for the I'm Johnny Depp and I love you scam is crazy.

When lonliness is louder than logic. I've wondered more than once if my Nigerian prince was finally here. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

HOW WONDERFUL! CONGRATULATIONS! Your daughter who works at Tufts? Where was the wedding? Tell us everything! 

Yes, the daughter who works for Tufts Medical school. Her second marriage so it was a small group. Just a luncheon for about 30 people. It was held in King’s Chapel Parish house on Beacon Street, right across from Boston Common. 

• Hugs 2
  • Love 7
Just now, MagicEyes said:

I can’t sing and I’m not a big opera fan, but I really want to be an opera singer.

Then you go and do it! Nothing, not even lack of talent, should keep you from following your dreams! 

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan2 said:

My dental surgeon dropped me because I’m an anti dentite and kept postponing my tooth extraction 

Yeah, the more you avoid damaging procedures, the more you get dropped. We're not profitable.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 2
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Honestly you got to watch social catfish.

The number of women who fall for the I'm Johnny Depp and I love you scam is crazy.

My man and I are obsessed with Social Catfish.  It's such a binge.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
Just now, magemaud said:

Yes, the daughter who works for Tufts Medical school. Her second marriage so it was a small group. Just a luncheon for about 30 people. It was held in King’s Chapel Parish house on Beacon Street, right across from Boston Common. 

How beautiful! Wishing her all the best. You must be very happy!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Jasmine is such a *itch and Geeeenooo is very dumb....for someone so cheap...he has been supporting her surgeries and family's life style.

• Like 4
(edited)

Which came first, the arguments or the sexual problems? Definitely wasn't Gino who came first.

That's it for me, right wrist chip fracture.

Edited by Gobi
  • Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 4
Just now, TMI said:

Jasmine is such a *itch and Geeeenooo is very dumb....for someone so cheap...he has been supporting her surgeries and family's life style.

Wouldn’t surprise me if other men were also supporting Jasmine as well as Gino.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

Already sick of hearing about Gino and Jasmine’s sex life.

Oh honey. We are just getting started. By the end of this season you will know more about Jasmine and Gino's sex life than you could possibly have imagined. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
(edited)

6 minutes ago

Uggggh! My cardiologist dropped me as a patient! I kept putting off getting a stress test because every time I had one, something happened and I had to get another (doctor retire, covid hit...). Now the whole practice wants nothing to do with me. 

Back to the drawing board. 

I am so sorry. My gynecologist dropped me because I refused to pay a bill for $140 for a doctor's visit in which we talked for five minutes about a procedure I did not want to have. 

Edited by mmecorday
  • Like 2
  • Sad 6
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

Which came first, the arguments or the sexual problems? Definitely wasn't Bini who came first.

That's it for me, right wrist chip fracture.

What, ax throwing bar injury? 

Seriously, heal up quick. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Tell me more about this, it sounds right up my alley!

Every Wednesday, the youtube channel puts out a new episode and then you watch in horror how a new person has had their life ruined by a scammer and it's either a nice person whom you feel sorry for OR a rotten person who kind of deserved it.  I think that sums it up!  But it's always someone who is pretty sure they're dating or engaged to someone very handsome or hot/young and then the Social Catfish team will TACTFULLY dig into it and bring their evidence to the person and let them know how it's a total scam.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Every Wednesday, the youtube channel puts out a new episode and then you watch in horror how a new person has had their life ruined by a scammer and it's either a nice person whom you feel sorry for OR a rotten person who kind of deserved it.  I think that sums it up!  But it's always someone who is pretty sure they're dating or engaged to someone very handsome or hot/young and then the Social Catfish team will TACTFULLY dig into it and bring their evidence to the person and let them know how it's a total scam.  

Oh my god. I love it. 

Just now, greekmom said:

Thank you! 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

The problem with the deaf contestants is that I can’t type and read the the tv screen at the same time.

I spent countless hours in college trying to beat the Fireball pinball machine at the local pizza place.

My issue too

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
41 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Yeah.... no.... There is something there.

Something is smelly and it's not the cheese.

Kinda worrisome he works in "public safety" for the "government" 

• LOL 1