Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

(edited)

Riley is setting off my creep meter, and his girlfriend must be very desperate to want to be with him. 

Geno is so strange too.   Jasmine needs to stop cosmetic procedures before she melts on some hot summer day. 

Happy Birthday Pepper!    

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 4
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Oldest story in the book...I went to her house and there was a man in her bed/closet/on the balcony.

Hiding under the bed, grilling burgers on the patio wearing noting but a smile. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

This guy Roznan looks like an abuser to me.    This girl needs a guy with normal job, an accountant, a fireman, etc.

Someone who will also be a stepdad.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
34 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Hello! "Call the Midwife" is over for this season and so is "Yellowjackets" so I'm back! 

I miss call the midwife already! 

• Love 1

How long have these two been "together"? How do you break up with someone you've never met in person? This guy is a slime ball and she is in for a world of hurt. Girl, stay home and take care of your kids. Jesus. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe Sis should suggest that whateverhernameis gets some counseling before leaving the kids and jetting off to see the guy you’ve broken up with numerous times already. 

Trying to fill a hole a little too fast.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Yum, I could use some lemonade. 

I bought myself one of those slushy cups that you put in the freezer for a few hours and then pour your drink of choice into it. Haven’t tried any adult beverages yet but the lemonade slushy is very good.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Someone who will also be a stepdad.

Get your Bingo cards out, kids. The phrase "father figure" will be deployed within the next thirty minutes or my name isn't Pepper Mostly. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Does this season look different, like they're using a different camera crew or something.  These couples are looking more average in a good way too. Not overly plastic and botoxed and don't have an Only Fans yet.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Does this season look different, like they're using a different camera crew or something.  These couples are looking more average in a good way too. Not overly plastic and botoxed and don't have an Only Fans yet.

So far I am impressed that I’m mildly interested. I wonder what the big fellas story is?

• Like 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Angry Moldovan2 said:

So far I am impressed that I’m mildly interested. I wonder what the big fellas story is?

I'm guessing the female version of the Williams or 'Maria'

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Can we do anecdotes? I got my first CSA share this week, and I am proud to say that I have used it ALL. We got bok choy, asparagus, rhubarb, radishes, and red leaf lettuce. I've never bought bok choy, but I just chopped it up and put it in my salads, and it was DELICIOUS. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Can we do anecdotes? I got my first CSA share this week, and I am proud to say that I have used it ALL. We got bok choy, asparagus, rhubarb, radishes, and red leaf lettuce. I've never bought bok choy, but I just chopped it up and put it in my salads, and it was DELICIOUS. 

CSA share? Please, splain.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

How the heck does Ralph Kramden (in brown) send sexy pictures? How can anybody see anything sexy, no matter how he poses? 

You read my mind! I'm all "SHE'S sending sexy pictures, maybe". LOL.

• LOL 1

I love rhubarb 

• Like 3

New job is going well. Been there 1 month and they are super impressed with me. Otherwise, I saw my boyfriend this weekend in Toronto.

Speaking of TO where is @sainte-chapelle??

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
57 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I’m just over it, to be honest. Snark on, and please enjoy Yeeno’s hats of many colors and Jasmine wanting his meat! That was honestly very entertaining.

I’m only here for the 500 Hats of Yeeno. 

• LOL 3