Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

CSA share? Please, splain.

Community Supported Agriculture. You buy a share from a local farm, and you pick up your produce once a week, whatever's freshly harvested. We have a small urban farm right here in Salem, family run by a husband and wife. The husband is my city councilman and a great guy. We'll be getting our shares once a week for 20 weeks, its so exciting, like Christmas!

• Like 11
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I'm going to Michigan next month. Maybe I should check out and see if i can find Gino just to rip the hat off!

Please do!!! 

• LOL 4
4 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

What is this? I was just diagnosed with Stage 3 kidney disease (I only have one kidney) and have had to switch to a mostly vegan diet.

Its Community Supported Agriculture. Local farms sell shares, and you get a box of fresh produce every week. If there are any farms in your area check it out! And there are small urban farms everywhere these days. I mean, mine is about a half mile from my house in the middle of Salem. 

And please accept my warmest wishes for your complete recovery! 

• Hugs 3
  • Love 3

I feel bad for this dude.

I mean he deserves a girlfriend.

We all deserve someone to love and to be loved.

He is really going about it the wrong way.

Wonder how much he's shelled out to the Williams   Carmella.

• Like 5
  • Sad 3
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hope the rainy weather didn’t affect the proceedings. It was a miserable day in my neck of the woods.

Actually it was pretty crappy weather. She was married in an historic brownstone that had a lovely garden that would have been an amazing backdrop for photos. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Doublemint said:

This guy has no job and takes care of his Mother full time in small apartment.  How does he think he is in a position to marry?  Makes no sense......

How is he going to financially sponsor her?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

This guy has no job and takes care of his Mother full time in small apartment.  How does he think he is in a position to marry?  Makes no sense......

Full time caregivers receive pay for this service. It's not a lot, but it is a steady income, and it's well deserved. Caregiving is no joke. 

• Like 4
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Yeah see?

Her camera is broken.

LOL

Jesus, that is some level one, amateur cat fishing. Sucker born every minute. 

Did he say she cuts hair on the side? On the side of what? She doesn't work. She doesn't go to school. That's not a side hustle, that's beer money.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Did he say she cuts hair on the side? On the side of what? She doesn't work. She doesn't go to school. That's not a side hustle, that's beer money.

But she plans to be a teacher AND an entrepreneur. So there’s that.

• LOL 7

Uggggh! My cardiologist dropped me as a patient! I kept putting off getting a stress test because every time I had one, something happened and I had to get another (doctor retire, covid hit...). Now the whole practice wants nothing to do with me. 

Back to the drawing board. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 10
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Honestly you got to watch social catfish.

The number of women who fall for the I'm Johnny Depp and I love you scam is crazy.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Uggggh! My cardiologist dropped me as a patient! I kept putting off getting a stress test because every time I had one, something happened and I had to get another (doctor retire, covid hit...). Now the whole practice wants nothing to do with me. 

Elaine Benes on Line 2.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

On the side = under the table. She may be working full time at it, but no tax is being paid. 

• Like 4

You're probably on some kind of blacklist now. Watch out!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1