Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Where's your head covering Mahmoud? According to the Quran, men are also supposed to dress modestly and cover their heads. Look it up. 

Right? I looked this up a while ago and it is absolutely true

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I may be roasted for this, but a new friend needs to snoop out the lay of the land before going in that heavy. Working in DV taught me that you don't antagonize the abuser if you want to be an ally. 

• Like 14
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I may be roasted for this, but a new friend needs to snoop out the lay of the land before going in that heavy. Working in DV taught me that you don't antagonize the abuser if you want to be an ally. 

Kind of reminded me of Shaeeda’s sassy friend that read Bilal for filth 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

It was in the Sharp contract. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
57 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Complains about finances, then decides to open a business? Heh.

I guess it makes sense in that she probably would have trouble getting a job in Colombia since her Spanish isn't very good? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I was so enjoying that conversation. She had a sensible response to everything he came up with. He doesn't like to be challenged, especially by a woman of his culture.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

That's true, and I'd be concerned if I wasn't 100% sure this was all fake fake fakery.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

There is a trainer at my gym and I just call him "Quads."  His legs are insane.  I never look at his face.  I try to not stare, and only do quick glances.  Can't help it.  Nicole's idiot husband is dead wrong.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Bees52 said:

I was so enjoying that conversation. She had a sensible response to everything he came up with. He doesn't like to be challenged, especially by a woman of his culture.

Few women like Nouran would give him the time of day. He wants someone pliable.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 3
Just now, tvrox said:

Why didn't this idiot talk to her bank, talk to her pharmacy, etc. before she moved??? 

If she needs her meds why doesn't she go to a doctor in Colombia and they will prescribe an equivalent.

• Applause 3
7 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I agree ..but I feel like she recently discovered her freedom and is trying to spread the word the only way she knows how. She feels these men need to be educated..not understanding that they don’t care and are using religion as an excuse to control women

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I find it hard to believe that they don't have Narcolepsy medication in Colombia.   Kris needs to stop tweezing her eyebrows. 

Jeymi should be worried that knife happy, drugged up Kris will be back.   It may not end well for Jeymi.   

What's Kris's next lie?  The U.S. won't let her leave?  The Martians kidnapped her?   I'm wondering if Kris will make it through airport security in Colombia, and customs entering the U.S.? 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Shelbie said:

All you posters saying you like men’s legs are wrong. Mahmoud said so and he knows everything.

Well technically, he says no woman would want to see his legs, and I feel comfortable speaking for all women in saying he is absolutely right.

• LOL 11

Surprise, Kris cannot get her meds in Colombia!

In this day of on line everything no bank really needs to see you in person, who is Kris fooling with this bank trouble crap?

Kris wearing that head band and bathrobe in public, oy.

Jeymi is unhappy to see that pain in the ass leave, I would think a little relief would be nice.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

In this day of on line everything no bank really needs to see you in person, who is Kris fooling with this bank trouble crap?

You can’t talk to a human even if you wanted to. No humans work at banks anymore.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2