Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

GET OUT! Houseguest and I want to go to Brimfield, we've never been. We love thrifting and flea markets so we def want to go this year. And where in Salem? That's where I live!

Brimfield can be a bit of a Baatan Death March but I loved it and this year I will be better mentally prepared for the scope of it all.  Salem will be the witchy stuff, I have always wanted to go and my travel buddy is game so why not, it's an hour away, I could use a good reccommondation for restaurants in Salem.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Brimfield can be a bit of a Baatan Death March but I loved it and this year I will be better mentally prepared for the scope of it all.  Salem will be the witchy stuff, I have always wanted to go and my travel buddy is game so why not, it's an hour away, I could use a good reccommondation for restaurants in Salem.

I'll DM you with some recs! I don't want to derail the thread. May will be a great time to visit! I love my town. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Small story:  I went to Toronto once and tried to buy shoes.  My card was declined and then the bank called to make sure it was me making the charge.  Then I told them I was in Canada.  So I went back and bought the shoes. 

Now, when I leave the country, I go online and give the bank a heads up.

No way did Kris's whole ass account get FROZEN and she helplessly can't do anything about it from Columbia.  They would have tried to contact her, had they suspected fraud OR she can just call them and tell them she is out of the country.  WTF, this is just another pilled-up lie.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

So what is mustache girl going to wear tomorrow? I hope she ordered more than one jacket. 

I know right? Plus that ad airs absolutely EVERYWHERE all the time. Is it prime day again or something?

Also, I keep wondering if Nicole's hair was whipping from the wind, or  from the traffic speeding by.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I hesitate to even mention this but are Debbie and her boy toy sleeping together? They have no romantic chemistry.

How convenient everyone write their poems in English…

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Small story:  I went to Toronto once and tried to buy shoes.  My card was declined and then the bank called to make sure it was me making the charge.  Then I told them I was in Canada.  So I went back and bought the shoes. 

Now, when I leave the country, I go online and give the bank a heads up.

No way did Kris's whole ass account get FROZEN and she helplessly can't do anything about it from Columbia.  They would have tried to contact her, had they suspected fraud OR she can just call them and tell them she is out of the country.  WTF, this is just another pilled-up lie.

I live in Toronto..DM if you come back. I have plenty of recommendations 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I just love that we're here with Debbie hearing about poetry and not about vibrators and American flag underwear like those of 90 Day Older Womens Past.

Yes! She's also praising HIS art, rather than demanding that he support HER ideas. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1