Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Good evening!  I am a Taurus and this month, I am attracting love because of my sign being in Venus or something.  And I'm supposed to "watch my finances this month." But it's my birthday month!  I don't like that. I need to buy a stupidly-expensive perfume...

Happy Birthday-month!

• Like 3
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, judylo said:

I don’t get this 10-year visa reinstated stuff. She had a few-month visa!

The 10 year visa is what Jenny had, and she still had to leave the country for a day or so, I think about every six months.   

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
4 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Did you enjoy your visit.  I’ve always thought of going to Egypt?

I posted my Egypt experience on this week’s episode thread after watching the First Look  

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

The 10 year visa is what Jenny had, and she still had to leave the country for a day or so, I think about every six months. 

I don’t think she had to do that after she married Sumit. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Good evening!  I am a Taurus and this month, I am attracting love because of my sign being in Venus or something.  And I'm supposed to "watch my finances this month." But it's my birthday month!  I don't like that. I need to buy a stupidly-expensive perfume...

Husband is a Taurus, April 28. Are you guys bday twins?

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I know I will regret this but I like Debbie. Her childhood was extremely abusive and she landed in terrible marriages. She sees Ossama as a safe option. She speaks to him calmly and asks him if she embarrassed him.  She is not mean like Angela or Ed.  She seems like a damaged but nice lady and I wish her nothing but happiness. I like her kooky ass.

• Like 8
  • Hugs 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

What's up with everyone, peeps? Anyone have any anecdotes? Anything fun happen this week? These idiots are already boring me to sobs.

I spent part of the day vacuuming. Exciting, right? I used to vacuum a lot more but my geriatric back can take only a few minutes before I have to take a break. Unfortunately, my dog sheds like there’s no tomorrow. She’ll need to get a job so I can hire a cleaning person.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

I watched Jurassic World Dominion yesterday. A bit meh. I think the series has outstayed its welcome.

I saw "Air," today, I liked it more than I thought I would.

The previews before the movie showed a lot of movies coming out with the part 2,3,4,etc...super hero movies ad nauseaum. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What's up with everyone, peeps? Anyone have any anecdotes? Anything fun happen this week? These idiots are already boring me to sobs.

I threw out a plain envelope from Chase in my building’s lobby mail recycling can. Then I thought I better fish it out and open it. It was a $1300 advance check from my current freelancing job, copy editing a novel !

Edited by judylo
Typo
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I spent part of the day vacuuming. Exciting, right? I used to vacuum a lot more but my geriatric back can take only a few minutes before I have to take a break. Unfortunately, my dog sheds like there’s no tomorrow. She’ll need to get a job so I can hire a cleaning person.

Try a Roomba! We had one in the office and it was great--she just roamed around  in the evenings and put herself back in her docking station. (Her name was Rosie, after the housekeeper on the Jetsons).

• Like 3
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I need some actual warm weather. It's not quite warm enough to be outside comfortably, and seasonal affective disorder is tiresome. 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Try a Roomba! We had one in the office and it was great--she just roamed around  in the evenings and put herself back in her docking station. (Her name was Rosie, after the housekeeper on the Jetsons).

No access to outlets what with my baseboard heating.

• Sad 3
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, judylo said:

I threw out a plain envelope from Chase in my building’s lobby mail recycling can. Then I thought I better fish it out and open it. It was a $1300 advance check from my current freelancing job, copy editing a nobel!

That is FANTASTIC! So, drinks all around on @judylo

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, Bees52 said:

Hey everyone! Hopping in to snark and say Happy Easter!

We’re already reduced to telling anecdotes about what we did this week. The show is brutal, but I watched the preview so maybe I’m just spoiled.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Everyone who has a Roomba calls it by a gender! They ALL say that they didn't GIVE it a gender...it came with one, and they could tell. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Husband is a Taurus, April 28. Are you guys bday twins?

Alas, no... my birthday is a bit earlier than that.  My friend (that I am crushing terribly on) is flying in for my birthday, so I may actually be MISSING for a 90 Day Fiance this month! 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 5
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Everyone who has a Roomba calls it by a gender! They ALL say that they didn't GIVE it a gender...it came with one, and they could tell. 

Oh, of course! I had one at home for awhile, too, his name was Otto.

• LOL 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Let me guess. A Knife Business? I’ll spend the next five minutes thinking of an appropriate name.

The Gay Blade?

• Fire 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Alas, no... my birthday is a bit earlier than that.  My friend (that I am crushing terribly on) is flying in for my birthday, so I may actually be MISSING for a 90 Day Fiance this month! 

Wait just one second, missy! Have you received permission to be absent? 

And needless to say we will expect a full report. This is Silvery Pony man, right? 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

Happy Easter/Passover/Ramadan, Everyone!

Just got back from Easter Egg hunt with the grandkids…they wore me out, hope I can stay awake.

NOT shocked or surprised that Kris is having financial issues. She is a train wreck and I feel sad for Jeymi… 

• Like 7
  • Love 2