Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

On 4/9/2023 at 8:42 PM, GrammyPammy said:

Nicole needs to learn how to hold her cards close to her vest…of course Mahmoud isn’t going to approve of Nouran when she tells him how cool she is.

She said something stupid in her TH like, "I'm not sure it's a good idea to introduce Moody to a modern independent Egyptian woman..."

That was the understatement of the century! I'm sure it wasn't a relevation to him that there are Egyptian women who don't cover their bodies, don’t wear the veil and are outspoken but he was not going to change his beliefs by meeting her. Like all religions, there are various degrees of devotion and strictness interpreting their "bible" and arguing the differences is pointless, it's been going on for centuries! Wars have been fought over them! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • Love 2

Danielle gets bent out of shape because Yohan did not disclose details of a past relationship and the pregnancy but she is totally not disclosing her financial situation and the fact that she will not be living in the US because of it.

I cannot hate Danielle's Spanish language skills, I would kill to be that fluent, correct grammar or not.

• Applause 2
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I cannot hate Danielle's Spanish language skills, I would kill to be that fluent, correct grammar or not.

True, she speaks it with great confidence and of course, she is always "right" in Spanish or English. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I tried watching TOW and I am just not feeling it.  Again.  I will try again for the team.

Watching it might just be better in Turkey.

4 hours ago, magemaud said:

True, she speaks it with great confidence and of course, she is always "right" in Spanish or English. 

Como se dice “great confidence” en espanol? “Better in Turkey”?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
50 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I stopped watching Pillow Talk. Just couldn’t take it. And I don’t miss it.

Same.  And I stopped watching the 90DF episodes live so that I can fast forward through the people I really can't stand.  I miss live chatting with you peeps, though.  That's the ONLY downside of my strategy.

• Love 5
14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola peeps! I'll be missing chat tonight, we're having a Ted Lasso marathon! (My luck, tonight will be Donkey Night). Have a wonderful time and I'll catch up with you all on the flip side! 

You will be sorely missed! 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 2
18 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola peeps! I'll be missing chat tonight, we're having a Ted Lasso marathon! (My luck, tonight will be Donkey Night). Have a wonderful time and I'll catch up with you all on the flip side! 

NOOOOO! You’re my only hope to this show which has become a joke now. I rated last week’s episode a 4 only because the snark was fire. It was a filler episode. My true rating would be as low as 2.

Welp, we must figure out how to make the slog without Pepper once again. Otherwise, it’s been a good week and I am finally ready to settle down and cringe. Let’s get it on.

• Like 5
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

When will this season end? Asking for a friend.

Apparently there are only two episodes left from what I heard. And then the Tell Absolutely Nothing! Yes, this will be my last one ever. I’ve had enough of this “show”. It’s become a joke. Even Debbie agrees. image.thumb.jpeg.80cba6af04e2c6b8d3b6504eba45d312.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
  • LOL 1