Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

"I'm willing to make changes for Mahmoud, so long as I don't have to change anything about myself."

Seeking Brother Husband - another show to not watch. At least it isn't what I thought it was going to be. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No dippy. The only thing you need to do to convert is "say the words". But if you're serious about a religion you should follow it. That's kinda what a religion is. If you feel like you don't have to observe the practices of your chosen religion in order to "have a great relationship with God", then why convert to a religion at all? This chica is exhausting. 

Not sure if you watch but Whitney Thore wanted to be Jewish just cuz her flavour of the week is Jewish. She claimed it spoke to her. Yet quickly abandoned it when he turned out to be a creep. I hate that. Religion isn’t something to be tried on and cast aside when convenient 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 7
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

He will expect you to change to be with him, Nicole. You are old enough to know about world religions and know exactly what you are signing up for. If not, divorce.

How did she not know about the dietary rules and praying five times a day? Did she live under a rock? That's pretty basic cultural literacy at this point.

• Like 7
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And that color does nothing for her. All in all a series of fashion missteps. 

Look at her parents pitching right in to help her. Jesus, her poor mother looks quite frail. Doesn't she have any hale, strapping young friends who can help her? Not only her elderly parents? 

I was thinking maybe the woman was her grandmother! Did they actually say it was her mom?

• Mind Blown 2
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

If you feel like you don't have to observe the practices of your chosen religion in order to "have a great relationship with God", then why convert to a religion at all?

The password is: penis.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

Yeah, thats what I need more men to deal with in my house that never seem to hear what I have just said.

after the day i had with my 16 year old who refused to move from the couch...

sigh.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

didn't MILF manor prove that?

Of course…BUT eventually by December 2023 TLC will debut its new series, Big Ed and Tom’s Masturbation Hour, right after they run 90 Day Fiance into the ground and end up canceling it…

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, judylo said:

I was thinking maybe the woman was her grandmother! Did they actually say it was her mom?

Oh, maybe! I'm so busy typing and reading and laughing hysterically I miss stuff. Either way, that poor woman had no business helping someone move. She needed to be sitting cozily with a cup of tea and a crossword puzzle, with some Sinatra playing in the background. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, GrammyPammy said:

Seeking Brother Husband?? They’re just making shit up now.

At least those men all look age appropriate, the MILF one with the sons, some barely legal age is the creepiest of the creepy. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Where the hell have you been??

Seriously though, things have just been beyond cray busy. So much so, that I couldn't live up to my hopes to drop in monthly. I scrambled to offset the dwindling of my printing/design business by doing a soft launch of my online record label. Mostly stuff from my archives, but I've been trying to release an average of 1 track a day.

The majority is instrumental production/background music, so maybe one day you'll hear my stuff in the background of one of these craptastic reality shows. In fact, in honor of my return here, I comped together songs from my old children's album and released a new medley track this week, just for y'all:

https://music.apple.com/us/album/offensive-ethnic-musical-clichés-for-trackdawgs-90df/1672659930

https://music.amazon.com/albums/B0BW4S3TV2?ref=dm_sh_afa7-63f0-cb20-bd88-a276a

Edited by Trackdawg
  • Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Fire 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

This lady may need a Guardian.  Something isn’t right.  

That's something her son is thinking about... seriously.

And HatGirl:  YOUR POOR PARENTS!!!!!!!  What the fuckity fuck are you even talking about? You CONVERTED TO ISLAM.  You gonna have a hijab (Learn how to say it sister) on, those cute hats & berets are OUT! Those cute clothes are GONEZO and honey; if he LETS you drive the car, you are LUCKY!!  Did anyone ever try to stop YOUR STUPIDITY???

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
Just now, Trackdawg said:

Seriously though, things have just been beyond cray busy. So much so, that I couldn't live up to my hopes to drop in monthly. I scrambled to offset the dwindling of my printing/design business by doing a soft launch of my online record label. Mostly stuff from my archives, but I've been trying to release an average of 1 track a day.

The majority is instrumental production/background stuff, so maybe one day you'll hear my stuff in the background of one of these craptastic reality shows. In fact, in honor of my return here, I comped together stuff from my old children's album and released a new medley track this week, just for y'all:

https://music.apple.com/us/album/offensive-ethnic-musical-clichés-for-trackdawgs-90df/1672659930

That is amazing congratulations ! I sat on the couch and ate chips cuz I have no talents 😂 

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

The majority is instrumental production/background stuff, so maybe one day you'll hear my stuff in the background of one of these craptastic reality shows. In fact, in honor of my return here, I comped together stuff from my old children's album and released a new medley track this week, just for y'all:

I love that snappy tune!!! Uno, dos, tres!! 

• Like 2
Just now, mmecorday said:

"Today on 'Donahue,' Daft Old Ladies and the Dentally-Challenged Young Middle-Eastern Men Who Love Them.'"

I miss Phil. Watching him run up and down the stairs dangling that microphone was the best part of being home sick from school.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5