Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I guess it never occurred to Gwen to talk about moving closer before actually buying a piece of real estate?

There's kind of a rule - never move to be near your kids.   They don't always stay put.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Oh my god, I just thought of something. My husband's an AV tech, does a lot of work for events and conferences in Boston. Wouldn't it be a stitch if he ran into Ed at a gig? But he'd tell me. He's bad at remembering details but he'd surely remember an association with 90 Day. (He met Ruth Reichl at an event once, comes home to tell me and can't remember her name. I almost died, I've read all her books and I love her!)

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Hugs 2
  • Useful 1

I'm not sure I'm up for TOW.  We'll see.  If I am here it will be because I'll miss reading these posts (and the people behind them).  If I'm not, I'll be back for some other iteration, I'm sure.  Have a meaningful week.

Edited by OneGuy
  • Like 2
  • Hugs 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh my god, I just thought of something. My husband's an AV tech, does a lot of work for events and conferences in Boston. Wouldn't it be a stitch if he ran into Ed at a gig? But he'd tell me. He's bad at remembering details but he'd surely remember an association with 90 Day. (He met Ruth Reichl at an event once, comes home to tell me and can't remember her name. I almost died, I've read all her books and I love her!)

Can he make sure something falls on Ed?

• Hugs 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5

Ready for a new cast, this last part of the tell all was painful. We finally made it through the sloggiest slog that ever slogged. I had faith in you, I knew we could do it! I hope to see you tomorrow for the Silva Twins, such strong and independent women! I’m so proud of them! And the new season of the Other Way will bring us some renewed interest in snark, I hope! But for now, I hope you have a great week, and I will see you lurking around here, hopefully. Peace out. ✌️ 

P.S. This slog was so sloggy that the QUEEN was still alive when this season began.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Love 7

Feel like I just finished a marathon, sans carb loading. Will be back for Paradise tomorrow night because I never learn my lesson, like many of the fiancés apparently. Snow here overnight and tomorrow. I’ve already had enough! Have a great week, y’all.

• Like 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Can he make sure something falls on Ed?

Hee! Though of course he tends to work big events at the hotels and convention centers. I doubt Ed's "speaking engagement" was at such a venue. I'm sure it was an appearance at a strip club or something. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Will be back for Paradise tomorrow night

No it’s DARCEY! You saw the timer on the bottom right of your screen, did you?!

3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Oh, THAT Queen. I thought you meant Angela. 

Elizabeth II. Angela can’t even hold half of a CANDLE.

• Applause 2
2 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Have you seen Angela’s get up??? 🤢

Where the hell does Angela find these horrible horrible clothes?  They are the epitome of tacky. Classless and cheap. They make her look pathetic. This red jumpsuit is the worst, and that’s saying something.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
8 hours ago, Annymin said:

Where the hell does Angela find these horrible horrible clothes?  They are the epitome of tacky. Classless and cheap. They make her look pathetic. This red jumpsuit is the worst, and that’s saying something.

Summing it up like this: The whole woman is trash. She is easily disposable by dumpster fire.

• Like 4

Liz trots out a sequined number that is again, too tight, too short for her figure.

Angela has reached in to her closet of highly flammable clothes, (you know the closet, the one with tons of straps, ties and wonky hangers that can set off anyone's inner OCD issues and bring them to the surface) to retrieve a horrible red jumpsuit that is inappropriate on her and I pray an ash falls from her nicotine stained hands and sets it ablaze while she is wearing it. 

I am sorry if I am insulting anyone on here but I have never looked at a facial piercing be it a nose, lip, eyebrow etc...and thought it made anyone look pretty, maybe I just don't get it but Angela just added another layer if ick to her face with her piercing.  Also, her teeth look like they are uncomfortable to have in her mouth, perhaps she should go to a real dentist that does not accept Groupons, bargain teeth are never a good bargain.

Ed's chain around his neck must have been very long for it to go all the way around his neckchest.

Jovi displays a very calm demeanor when most of us would rage, I give him a lot of credit for being nice to Ed in the car ride to the hotel.  Yara can hold her own but she has to accept some responsibility for how she came off in Prague, we all know she wants to buy a place and have Jovi foot the bill on what would most certainly an apartment for her mother.  

Has anyone bought anything from Yara's on line store? Is she raking in tens of thousands of dollars a year from that business?

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 1/23/2023 at 11:26 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I am sorry if I am insulting anyone on here but I have never looked at a facial piercing be it a nose, lip, eyebrow etc...and thought it made anyone look pretty

I find them totally distracting and that's all I can focus on. I find myself questioning things like "Wow, did that hurt?" "How does it stay on?" "How do you clean it?" etc. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 5
On 1/22/2023 at 9:00 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Goody bye, Grangie. Don’t let the Uber door hit you in the ass.

That would be hard with her pancake flat ass,

On 1/23/2023 at 10:26 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Liz trots out a sequined number that is again, too tight, too short for her figure.

Angela has reached in to her closet of highly flammable clothes, (you know the closet, the one with tons of straps, ties and wonky hangers that can set off anyone's inner OCD issues and bring them to the surface) to retrieve a horrible red jumpsuit that is inappropriate on her and I pray an ash falls from her nicotine stained hands and sets it ablaze while she is wearing it. 

Ed's chain around his neck must have been very long for it to go all the way around his neckchest.

Angela really needs to rethink her clothes choices. All hers are ill fitting, ugly and definitely flammable. 

Ed is a necklace really the best choice for your neck shape/lack of shape. I know I am awful.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1