Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, ChiMama said:

Harvard Business School invited Kim Kardashian to speak at a small business symposium on campus last week. They’re really on a roll.

Business Success

Step 1: Sex tape.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, ChiMama said:

Harvard Business School invited Kim Kardashian to speak at a small business symposium on campus last week. They’re really on a roll.

I worked at Harvard for almost ten years. They are suckers for celebrity. Or "celebrity", if you will. Falling all over themselves for these D listers. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Does a big ass qualify as a small business?

When I was younger I used to think that these schools were private because you weren’t allowed to enter any buildings belonging to the campus or hear from any professors, students, faculty, etc. of Harvard, UNLESS you were an aforementioned student or professor. So if this rule held true, Kim K’s ass would be private too.

• LOL 5
Just now, Shelbie said:

FFS Liz you’re not travelling by stagecoach through dangerous territory.

Right? There are no highwaymen lurking. No risk of cholera from drinking river water. She'll fly on a modern aircraft, and probably even be able to score a Cinnabon at the airport. Sheesh.

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
Just now, Mindthinkr said:
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why is she whining about traveling alone? She's not seven!

Pred has sowed all that self doubt into her as a means of control. This will be good for her. Hopefully she’ll gain confidence the more she learns to live her life without him. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Bees52 said:

I hope Liz means what she says, moves on and lives her life without Ed.

Even if he begs her to come back, which he most likely will do again.

That will depend upon whichever iteration of 90D he has a contract to appear on.

• Like 6
  • Mind Blown 4
1 minute ago, Shelbie said:

FFS Liz you’re not travelling by stagecoach through dangerous territory.

I think Ed tried to make her feel incompetent about getting home on her own and it probably worked, geez Liz, grow up!

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
5 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

They are going to milk this til 10. So so low TLC, is this what you really think of us? That you can feed us these scraps and we will eat it like greedy seagulls?

I need therapy

Let the numbers sink in: 6 months. 21 episodes. One season. 6 boring couples.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Applause 1

You can see that TLC is not done with any of these couples.....there has not been a definite ending for them.  So they are all opened to come back.  Andrei and his dysfunctional in laws , Jennie and Summit coming to America, Yara and Jovi moving to MIA, Bilal and Shae quest for a baby, Angie and Michael's divorce,  Ed and Liz come back, Kim on Single Life.

• Like 1
  • Sad 8