Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

FINALLY! An all new season with all new people. It feels like forever. Last week’s Tell All episode was super rote and predictable and there wasn’t very much freshness to it. It all felt like a TLC storyline, especially the Yara/Jovi/Gwen saga. I rated this episode a 3/10 because I’m a generous person. Jenny reading Pred for filth saved it for me, and of course, I could not have done it without your snark.

I would rather see an old fart falling off a donkey than EIGHT HOURS OF TELL ALL! 

P.S. I blame everyone who watched the 10 hour leak of the B90 S4 tell all for inspiring this 4-part “no limits” tell all. The more you buzzed about it, the more encouraged TLC became.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Hi all! Just saw some of the Tell All from the last TOW. That Steven was a piece of work. And yet Google says he’s still with Alina!

I saw the last few minutes but I couldn’t remember. Who was that couple that looked like they stepped out of the 1890s? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I was in the hospital for a couple of days (all resolved now Laparoscopic Gall Bladder yank, and I'm back to as normal as I get.   Except I have sticky tape circles and bandage sticky stuff all over, I guess eventually the ones I don't find will come off.  Thanks for the Teddy Bears), and had strange dreams mostly from another patient's TV habits, but nothing as strange as that bunch of wacky costumes Chris wears.    It's sad to me that Kris had to hide her real self.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 5
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

I saw the last few minutes but I couldn’t remember. Who was that couple that looked like they stepped out of the 1890s? 

No, Steven was the “repressed” Mormon with long hair who wanted a threesome and couldn’t stop cheating. Alina was the sweet Russian girl (not the racist Alina who was with Caleb).

• Like 5
1 minute ago, judylo said:

No, Steven was the “repressed” Mormon with long hair who wanted a threesome and couldn’t stop cheating. Alina was the sweet Russian girl (not the racist Alina who was with Caleb).

I meant the stern looking girl with the lace collar and the squeaky clean looking guy