Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Grangela would actually take Michael's possessions? A new low.

However, I'm actually excited to find out if he has a side chick.

ETA: great, she's tearing apart his car. What a heifer.

Edited by renatae
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, endure said:
12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Yeah, that bar torture device across the roof of your mouth that you have to turn with a key every day and head gear at night! 

first world dentistry!

Unfortunately that device doesn’t work well in adults, their bones have solidified.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

My goodness, this is so embarrassing! If TLC puts Grossgela on another season I will seriously not watch that season at all. I really need your snark to help save me from leaving the show. I really cannot tolerate abusive people on a reality show. Enough is enough.

I will see you guys next week in the same spot. Also hope to see some of you around the forums. Hope I don’t get irritable and frustrated in the coming days. Peace out. ✌️ 

• Hugs 3
  • Love 10

I think this was one of the first times I wasn’t watching the clock and wondering when the show will finally end. That’s progress, folks! Great to hang with you for a couple of hours. The laughs keep coming. Have a super duper week, everyone.

Forgot to mention, it’s Rosh Hashanah! Best wishes to all for a happy and healthy New Year. Have some apples and honey for a sweet year.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 10

Whew! The episode is over, we made it though!

Sooo, this show thinks we're all waiting to see Angela confront Michael in person, for all the evil things he's done to her. 🙄 Don't know about everyone else, but I'm hoping to see if they carry her off in a police wagon.  Until then!

Have a great week. Stay safe. ✌️

• Like 1
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

This new one slid into her DM's a year ago she said.

I thought she said Angie smelled cigarette smoke on her at an airport and bummed a cigarette. What, you don’t meet your friends that way??

Until next week, Snarkers and Snarkettes!

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Oh, I have to hang around because you know what? This episode might be between a 2 and a 6 for me. I haven’t fully decided yet. Kimbaaaly and Usman provided the ridiculousness though.

It's criminal to waste airtime on Ed and what's her name.

• Like 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

I am thankful he is not my soul connection dude.

He might be your LOVE CONNECTION.  just sayin.  Sorry..lol.

24 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Shaeeda’s on the rag every 21 days? 

I don't remember being 'on the rag'.. it's been so long.. but i'm thinking it's every 28-30 days?  Just wondering.  Not that I miss it.. but am i right?   (When i had a hysterectomy - big fibroids) it was the BEST thing that ever happened to me.  Another thing I didn't have to worry about.  And it was a big worry EVERY MONTH.

Edited by Boston
forgot word
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, Boston said:

I don't remember being 'on the rag'.. it's been so long.. but i'm thinking it's every 28-30 days?  Just wondering.  Not that I miss it.. but am i right?   (When i had a hysterectomy - big fibroids) it was the BEST thing that ever happened to me.  Another thing I didn't have to worry about.  And it was a big worry EVERY MONTH.

I don't think Ed would like me and I'd probably last one date with him.

Shaeeda's monthly cycle seems unusual but it is 'normal'. Not everyone is 28-30 days clockwork. Could be also factors if she lived with other women and everyone had a similar cycle. I understand it happening if she was just starting and it took a few months for her cycle to establish itself as more monthly. Maybe her doctor told her it fell within the range.

• Like 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, tvrox said:

$70,000 for feet pics?! Maybe I have found my new career. LOL. 

I just wouldn't go on TV and brag about that amazing career, besides now they will have even more competition, but they are none too bright

• LOL 2
  • Love 6
21 minutes ago, endure said:

I just wouldn't go on TV and brag about that amazing career, besides now they will have even more competition, but they are none too bright

I'm taking picture of my feet as we speak... I need the money..lol

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

3 weeks is a long time during a war Jovi. I don’t think he gets it.

Seriously. I kept thinking, they could die during those 3 weeks, Jovi.

On a lighter note, is there such a thing as flat foot fetish?

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 2
  • Wink 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think this was one of the first times I wasn’t watching the clock and wondering when the show will finally end. That’s progress, folks! Great to hang with you for a couple of hours. The laughs keep coming. Have a super duper week, everyone.

Forgot to mention, it’s Rosh Hashanah! Best wishes to all for a happy and healthy New Year. Have some apples and honey for a sweet year.

Happy New Year to all who celebrate! 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Boston said:

I totally relate, same experience but with endometriosis, we used plan our vacays, social life, outings around my period ….. never looked back after 🙂

• Mind Blown 1
  • Hugs 2
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, endure said:

I totally relate, same experience but with endometriosis, we used plan our vacays, social life, outings around my period ….. never looked back after 🙂

It was FREEDOM!

• Love 4
4 hours ago, endure said:

And they probably don’t declare that income! 

• Love 3
14 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Shaeeda's monthly cycle seems unusual but it is 'normal'.

You're right, menstrual cycles from 21 to 40 days are perfectly normal with the average being 28-30 days. I hope Shaeeda's frequent periods are short because I can't imagine how disruptive it would be having a week long period every third week. You just know OCD Bilal considers her untouchable for days at a time.

I wonder if that improves her chances of getting pregnant, as I assume ovulation occurs on a speeded up schedule, too, so does that mean she's fertile more often than most women? (even though her egg supply is dwindling due to her age.) 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
16 hours ago, Bees52 said:

Just over here smh at Jovi about Yara. That footage was evidently filmed at the beginning of the invasion, and she had to be extremely worried for her family and country.

Yara said the invasion occurred "a week ago" so it must have been filmed in early March. Jovi was absolutely no support at all! Seeing her cry was heartbreaking. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Jovi was absolutely no support at all! Seeing her cry was heartbreaking. 

Believe it or not I think he is a narcissist, which I do not say lightly. They are unable to feel empathy with what another person feels. Jovi's all about me, me, me, I, I, I, what's best for meeee, how it affects meeee. Then there's the alcohol pattern we see. He's the only child by Gwen's first husband (there's one other by the current husband) and my theory is she spoiled J. to death. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Applause 1
55 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Believe it or not I think he is a narcissist, which I do not say lightly. They are unable to feel empathy with what another person feels. Jovi's all about me, me, me, I, I, I, what's best for meeee, how it affects meeee. Then there's the alcohol pattern we see. He's the only child by Gwen's first husband (there's one other by the current husband) and my theory is she spoiled J. to death. 

He is so selfish and he only cares about himself and his happy party lifestyle. Gwen is not the angel everybody online says she is. She did some shady shit to Yara. Let’s not forget that.

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1