Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Is that the actual guy who sang Return of the Mack? He looks smooth as fuck, I’d date him in a heartbeat!

Yep! That’s Mark Morrison. I love that Cheetos commercial.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Actually that isn’t true. Both Dean and Tarik confirmed they had a falling out and left Pillow Talk. Tim had nothing to do with it and they have both been back on the show …separately..since then.

They were dumb to fight over such petty shit too, they were  funnier together then seperate.

Edited by LEILANI2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am done, closing my computer, I just cannot type, "These people are so fucking dumb," anymore.

Goodnight, good luck, hugs and kisses to you all.

I’m so sorry, but I already know my number rating will be very low for this one. This makes me want to go to Turks and Caicos sooner than later. October cannot come soon enough!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Bees52 said:

Is anyone else getting ads on break for House of Dragon, or is it just my cable system that insists on reminding me of the show I gave up to watch the Tell All live?

I’m watching it after this dreck is over. Can’t wait, hope it’s good and my crappy wi-fi works. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Jabroni is SO angry and hostile. Why does Shaun give him a free pass? Nobody is smacking this guy down.

I have never seen Shawn smack anyone down. That would be hard. 

Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

This is the worst Tell All, ever.

And that's saying something!

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Emily’s mother should be a model. Emily, not so much.

Meanwhile, Shae looked completely pissed during the breastfeeding discussion because she knows she’ll never be a mom.

She needs to get artificially inseminated on the down low and let Bile duct sputter out how he knows it's not his...

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Is anyone else getting ads on break for House of Dragon, or is it just my cable system that insists on reminding me of the show I gave up to watch the Tell All live?

I am, but I’m sure they’re just trying to get me to renew my HBO subscription. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

They’re the reason I’m going to watch.

I'm going to try - but am getting so turned off to this dross.   It is not entertaining even in a weird secondary way, but I'm here for you guys, we have a long relationship!

• Like 1
  • Love 8
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Good Lord all Whit does is roll around in bed with men who don’t want her…..Todd, Tal, Buddy, Lenny

She should just go on a chubby chaser website and find a nice guy. Just because he might be a chubby chaser doesn’t mean that he’s a bad person and unsuitable for marriage.

• Love 5

Not a fan of Ari but I am so glad she brought attention to Jibri and Miona making fun of Bini trying to express himself. They are horrible!

At least Bini is trying! English is a difficult language to learn. I like Bini. There's an inner sweetness to him that is not present in his wife, but I think he's passed it on to their child.

• Applause 1
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, GrammyPammy said:

Jibri is so unstable. He thinks his talent is going to support their lifestyle as they travel the world? He is in for a big dose of reality and it ain’t gonna be pretty. I am so over this batshit crazy jerk and hope to never see his face/stupid tattooed neck again.

He is almost 30 years old, time to grow up, but that will never happen.

• Love 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

She should just go on a chubby chaser website and find a nice guy. Just because he might be a chubby chaser doesn’t mean that he’s a bad person and unsuitable for marriage.

AND it's not like she's planning on losing weight!  It's a win-win.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

So we’re still talking about Bini’s sisters? 

This is the worst Tell All, ever.

I almost think that it's intentionally bad so we look forward to the most deplorable cast available for Happily Ever After.  Sharp has lowered the bar again and again.

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

<looking up said sites...>

• Wink 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

They were totally making fun of Bini. Assholes.

I've actually liked Ari in this tell all,  first time too.

Edited by endure
  • Love 6
11 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I truly hate Jibri and the thought of them living in, like, BLYTHE or something brings me a lot of joy.  

Aren't there some really underwhelming towns near 29 Palms?  

I'm only wondering what bad, even more boring footage didn't make the show. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3

We had a lady lawyer who was pretty large, and who was courted by a chubby chaser, wisked away to another town  by the guy, and has a successful marriage.

• Applause 2
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Remind me: HOW OLD are Emily and Kobe?

Dad needs to buy them a one-way ticket to Columbus so he and Mom can get on with their lives.

They can pound the hound to get there - that's what people on a budget do.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2