Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

I'm here for Shaeeda saying Bile duct knows how to not get women pregnant. 

The look on his face was worth the two hours of crushing boredom. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

My money’s on John (from Bawstin🎶) in any altercation. I can assure you that he’s been drunk plenty of times on the mean streets of Boston, MA and only the strong survive in that environment. 

If he's too drunk Jibri could have the element of surprise. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 3
Just now, For Cereals said:

So I guess Barbara is still in Shaun’s ear having her follow up on nothing…they could at least get someone to read the different soshul meedya sites to see what people talk about during the season.  Production is bad at this.

I think this was filmed back in June. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's going to try to gaslight us all. 

And seriously, Bilal? "She's lived in a box"? She was hardly in a nunnery with a 12 foot wall and no wifi. Shove it right up your sanctimonious mansplaining ass, douche. 

The ex was no better! Oh she didn't have a car, so no assets. BS. 

• Like 1
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Gobi said:

"It was wild, we rutted like wild pigs! We banged like a screen door in a hurricane! No one was knockin', 'cause that van was always rockin'! We had more humps than a zoo full of camels!"

"he got more ass than a toilet seat, more fur than a beaver pond."

• Wink 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

I LOVE LOVE LOVE how John is calling JibJab "spahkles"  in that Boston accent!!  Can they just have a fight now??

And John asked him backstage: "ARE YOU CRYING?"  FABULOUS!!!!!  

Love that John!!!

• Love 14
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So this tell all, it is okay. Maybe like a 5? Bringing Tim and Kenny on was a bust. If I wanted that, then I would watch Pillow Talk.

Is there a Pillow Talk for this?  (Not that I'd watch.)  Maybe Sharp's just being cheap by employing Tim & Kenny here.

• Love 5
13 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The look on his face was worth the two hours of crushing boredom. 

If he's too drunk Jibri could have the element of surprise. 

Their chairs are far enough apart, John will be ready for him, unless Patrick trips Jibri first.  I love John calling Jibri "Sparkles".    

Next time, Jibri crying in the green room, and challenges John?   Please let them record that fight.     I love Shaeeda saying Bilal knows how not to get a woman pregnant.   And the flounce.   I can't wait for next week.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 8

Alright, my friends! I am anxiously waiting for this season to be done with, so I hope next week’s episode comes and goes. You guys were excellent tonight, as always. I hope to see more of this top notch snark next week, even if the tell all sucks! For now have a great night and see you around the forums this week! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Is there a Pillow Talk for this?  (Not that I'd watch.)  Maybe Sharp's just being cheap by employing Tim & Kenny here.

It might have been a contractual thing, they were contracted for X number of episodes and had to be shoehorned in.

• Love 7

Is Jibri coked up or something?  Patrick was saying NICE things about his brother's happiness and Jibri is all of a sudden coming for Patrick and yelling at him.  WHAT is this dude's damage...  he is foaming at the mouth.  It is embarrassing. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Yes, at 10 to 11 pm Central, with Robert and Anny, Veronica and Armando, Loren and Alexei, and Molly and Cynthia.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, ExMathMajor said:

f

2 hours ago, ExMathMajor said:

fail to understand why Shaun Robinson is still hosting this show.

Hey y'all! Got my big golden ruby-encrusted goblet of Shiraz right here...

I can’t understand why Shaun Robinson is hosting either.  She is a horrible interviewer.

• Applause 1
  • Love 10

Whoever put their money on Jabroni’s flouncing out can come collect their winnings at the cashier cage. 

Those previews were more interesting than the prior two hours but that’s how they get us every fucking time! Have a wonderful week, snark squad. Stay strong, be safe and live your best life.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9