Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Hello, beautiful people of the world...

I'm settling into my little happy corner of the internet.

Ready to watch some bullshit.

Welcome honey!! Put your feet up and stay a while!

• Love 7
(edited)

What the hell is Ari wearing?      It looks like it shrank a ton.   And clashing plaids with Leandro is bizarre.        Nothing strange about the ex and the fiance hanging out.   

Ari actually makes a good point, Bini only has one routine in the ring.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

As long as we're standing in line to throat punch these assholes, I AM FIRST in the Ari line!!!  I think I could take that scrawny, whiny, dipshit.  

Could be the wine talking.....

Keep drinking and talking, I like it!

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
3 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Thanks for always remembering me @greekmom! Sorry I have been absent so long, Y'all. Since I started dating TrackKitty, February through July is the part of the year I have always called TheGauntlet. I have a big friggin' family, but she has 5 siblings, about 17 aunts and uncles, dozens of cousins and maybe a billion friends. But this year, we had Mother's Day, NieceKitty's birthday, my Mother's death anniversary, FatherKitty's birthday, MotherKitty's birthday, a graduation party in town, a graduation party in San Diego, BestieKitty visiting from South Carolina, and this past weekend I was a groomsman in a wedding...ALL within about 6 or 7 weekends 😖😩😫! This is really the first Sunday I've had to myself since early May!

That's a lot! Glad you're back. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Trackdawg said:

giphy.gif

Thanks for always remembering me @greekmom! Sorry I have been absent so long, Y'all. Since I started dating TrackKitty, February through July is the part of the year I have always called TheGauntlet. I have a big friggin' family, but she has 5 siblings, about 17 aunts and uncles, dozens of cousins and maybe a billion friends. But this year, we had Mother's Day, NieceKitty's birthday, my Mother's death anniversary, FatherKitty's birthday, MotherKitty's birthday, a graduation party in town, a graduation party in San Diego, BestieKitty visiting from South Carolina, and this past weekend I was a groomsman in a wedding...ALL within about 6 or 7 weekends 😖😩😫! This is really the first Sunday I've had to myself since early May!

Glad we could pry you loose at last @Trackdawg! We've missed your GIF magic!

2 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Areolas best friend is her ex husband but her hubby cant spar with a woman?

You are correct. Her lack of self awareness is breathtaking. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

These Plathville people are creepy. 

Have you watched the show? The commercials are bad, but the actual show is much worse. I watched some of the first season, and I am done, done, done. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

i thought of one!! ill change it for next week. itll be a surprise 

Patrick's Roids?

Miona's hair?

Emily's rings?

Areola's braids?

Bihalazebub's prenup?

Jibri's tattoos?

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Hi, all.  My tv provider seems to be out of commission, so I can't get on to see what's happening. I'll have to try following the snark and use my imagination for the rest.  So glad you're here!

• Sad 7
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

Have you watched the show? The commercials are bad, but the actual show is much worse. I watched some of the first season, and I am done, done, done. 

I watched the first season and found it so boring I never watched any more. In fact I was surprised they’ve had more that one season. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Hi, all.  My tv provider seems to be out of commission, so I can't get on to see what's happening. I'll have to try following the snark and use my imagination for the rest.  So glad you're here!

It shouldn't be too hard to keep up, there hasn't been a new plot development in years. Just pull out your Bingo cards. You'll be fine!

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

While we're on a commercial break, I want to share a picture of my lunch today. Look at all that fish!

Fishin pig lunch.jpg

Dang, that looks good!!  I'm hungry now.  Uh oh......

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I have a seafood allergy so can't comment.

Same here. 

Anyone who PM’s me their address gets a postcard and small gift (which won’t get mailed until my return because I learned the hard way about things making it back). I’m not a stalker or any other such nonsense. 

• Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Why wouldn't Bini and Ari have enough time to focus on their relationship?  Neither works.  He didn't land in the US and immediately start to train in a gym hours away.  Yet, Ari complained again that they need to work on their relationship and they don't have time.

Yes, they are not overly working with crazy schedules - it makes nooooo sense to me.

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

You know what this story needs? It needs Bini and Leandro to run off together. I would pay real money to see the look on Ari’s face.

Especially if they ran off and stayed off!

• Fire 1
  • Love 6
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Areola wants Leandro to celebrate their anniversary with them. She makes Bunion look like a real schmuck.

Bini’s like, “I think you’re busy then, right?” 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, MagicEyes said:

Who asked Leandro for his advice? You know nothing, Leandro!

Did Ari prep him on the communication advice?  

I can't figure him out.  At first, I wanted to believe that he was an oblivious academic.  But, this, "Her family is my family.  We're family," to Bini is really passive-aggressive.  

Why doesn't he bring his bra-buying girlfriend around?  Ari could threaten her, like she did Bini's female MMA partner.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I do that nearly every week while the boss watches her stuff & then we watch later together. It's not too difficult to keep up & throw in the odd funny.

• Love 4