Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Cougar is her spirit animal.

Mohamed looks like there’s nothing behind his eyes, as in, brainless.

I am wondering if there is a cultural preference in Mohamedland to marry an old dope and hope they die early? 

• Love 2
(edited)

I hope he gives Miona some sort of answer key for all his tattoos. "This guy here, that's David Hartman. And over beside Phyllis Diller is Jerry Mathers. On my back are Lee Majors, Madeleine Albright and Desi Arnaz Jr."

Edited by mmecorday
  • LOL 15
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

🎶🎶I’m gettiong cards and letters from people I don’t even know.....

And offers coming over the phone....

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

We’re only on ep 3 and there are 2 couples I want to mute. This isn’t looking good, y’all…

And we still have not met 1 couple .

2 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Where does this pink cowboy get his money from?

Mommy and Daddy?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Miona, Rapid City is your reality whether you like it or not. May you find it pleasant.

I am convinced that Miona and Jibri are a truly devoted couple who have cooked this all up between them to get on TV. I'm on the lookout for bad acting. 

1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

I hope he gives Miona some sort of answer key for all his tattoos. "This guy here, that's David Hartman. And over beside Phyllis Diller is Jerry Mathers. On my back are Lee Majors, Madeleine Arbright and Desi Arnaz Jr."

DEAD

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

This cowboy kid from South Dakota and what’s-her-face make me ragey. He lives with his parents and is unemployed, both of which she is well aware. But she comes to the US anyways, because surely a big bag of money will magically fall from the sky, thereby enabling her to convince him to move to L.A. to rub shoulders with the Kardashians or something?? Please tell me this cowboy idiot is only using this show to boost his “career”. This couple cannot be real. 

• Love 14

Did this fake Kardashian just look at this town and say, “that’s so American?” You’ve been in the U.S. for five seconds and seen one town. Babe, we don’t know you. We’re Mariah, you’re Jennifer Lopez.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Mine, too. In Maine, you can have neighbors and still have no neighbors. 

Im an introvert but I am not built for the country. I don’t mind visiting though.. I dont have to live in a city , the burbs are fine.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 7
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I wonder if Bini is going to try and find his first son when he comes to America. 

I would not be surprised if the older son is a plot line on this show.   I'm hoping the ex-wife refused contact with anything involving filming the child.   I'm wondering if Bini still has parental rights either, so if not, no visitation.

No, Ari and Bini didn't marry on the Other Way seasons, they just got engaged when they lived in Kenya, and Bini had to go to Ethiopia for his K-1 interview.    I'm wondering if Ari had completed her divorce from the first husband (Leandro? or something like that).     Since, they're on the original version, I'm guessing we have to put up with an entire season of their boring story.  

I hate that Ari says the son needed immediate surgery, when instead of having the pediatric surgeon in Ethiopia do the surgery quickly, she dragged the kid all the way back to the U.S., and delayed at least a month or so more before he had the surgery.       

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 10