Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, JeanJean said:

Is she going to meet Bilal's real mom or a fake mom? His real dog or a fake dog?

So, his mother doesn't live in that house.  Maybe that's his grandmother decor.  And, where are the owners?  Did he do a house-swap with them for the night or put them up in a hotel for his dumb prank.

I hate him.

• Love 10

Well, peeps, thanks for all the laughs! I have to go somewhere quiet and breathe deeply for awhile, in an effort to bring down my skyrocketing blood pressure. I love you all. I'll see the diehards among us tomorrow night for the Single Life. Have a great week. Slava Ukraini!

• Love 14

Alright, m'dears! That is it for this week's episode of 90 Day Fiance, which was like a shining star tonite! I loved your snark and engaging comments! I felt like I couldn't get enough! I will see some of you tomorrow for The Single Life! Will also see some of you around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 9
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

So, his mother doesn't live in that house.  Maybe that's his grandmother decor.  And, where are the owners?  Did he do a house-swap with them for the night or put them up in a hotel for his dumb prank.

I hate him.

It is dangerous too…what there are squatters or it was taken over by drug dealers etc? Idiot

• Love 8
Just now, Ginos Black Hat said:

good snarking tonight!!! 

i will now go message men who  are twice my age to so i can gaslight them when i send them to america... gotta make sure that they dont love me for paper!! 

They don't make men who are twice my age...they are called 'fossils'. Shoot, I miss all of the fun!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

It's been fun.  I'm going to microwave some catfish before bed.  Have a meaningful week.

Go to your office first. The coworkers will love the smell first thing AM.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

Have a good week fellow snarkers! See you all next week. 

2 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

It's been fun.  I'm going to microwave some catfish before bed.  Have a meaningful week.

2 minutes ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

good snarking tonight!!! 

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love you all. I'll see the diehards among us tomorrow night for the Single Life. Have a great week. Slava Ukraini!

1 minute ago, Zombness said:

Have a great week everyone and good night!

1 minute ago, Gobi said:

I have to go to my real forum now.

Till next time.

1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Sorry I got here late!  Have a fulfilling and positive week, pay it forward and be good to yourselves.

1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Great snark tonight Peeps!!  Have a good night everyone!!

1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Went fast tonight because of the snark - stay well and have a great week ahead.

1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I will see some of you tomorrow for The Single Life! Will also see some of you around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I was watching the previews and just now regained consciousness. In the sage word of Shawn, “Wow.” Have a great week everyone. You made me laugh my ass off tonight. Stay strong, be safe and live your best life.

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Ugh I did too. Why did they bring them back, they were boring when they were on before?

I don't hate him as much as I hate her.

4 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Chantilly lace, Ari has an ugly face 🎶

The Big Bopper has risen from the dead!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I took a walk down Snark Avenue this afternoon, thinking about how I cut my snark teeth on that daytime reality show with 4-5 hapless women living in a house in Chicago(?) the first season. I might have started my TWoP snark career when Iylana became part of the show (during her Oprah feud days). Hilarity ensued. I’d love to watch that show again. I’m wracking my brain—what was the name of it?

OMG, me too. Oddly I was just thinking how all my favorite reality shows are old, tired or gone and this one popped back into my brain it was called "Starting Over."

In fact my name is directly due to that show. When TWoP closed down many posters were lamenting losing their post counts so I made a joke there somewhere that my new name here would be Almost 3000. Most of my posts were from from that looooong, insane thread.

• Love 11

Bilal sold Sheada the poverty angle a little too well. Maybe she'll laugh at his prank later. If she doesn't break up with him first.

Emily should have brought their son along to pick up Kobe. Of course he'd want to meet him after traveling so far.

Did I see someone break a glass and  storm out on Ari and Bini on next week's preview? Yikes.

See you next week, and some of  y'all tomorrow for Single life and the further adventures of Debbie's Vegas love life in age-inappropriate clothes! 👋

• Love 10
35 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Hopefully no one sees that hole in his pants.

Especially when he bent over to adjust the red blanket, er carpet. Someone back there got to see where the sun don’t shine 😮

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:
21 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I rewound the drink throwing 4 times…goodnight friends

Aw, what did I miss?

Nothing, it’s a preview for next week and it’s going to be glorious! 

7D975628-0C46-4F5C-B278-234A908F738F.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 12
38 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

“ you need to look up the word” WOW what a condescending prick. No one lived there for years?!?!? It must be disgusting. It isn’t that it is small, it is that it is dirty

And if bilal rents that out as an air bnb , I’d be pissed if i paid for that house and saw moldy peeling ceilings etc 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Omg! And I kept trying to buy you drinks! 

No worries!  😀It's not a temptation for me!  I'm not a "hanging on by a thread" alcoholic,....I totally broke through the other side in my recovery and I can be around booze without any problem.  🙂My only caveat is that I recognize that I will have to vigilant against relapse for the rest of my life.   Kind of a bummer, but that's the deal.😁

Edited by Floatingbison
  • Love 9
7 hours ago, DNR said:

Especially when he bent over to adjust the red blanket, er carpet. Someone back there got to see where the sun don’t shine 😮

His “boohole”.

7 hours ago, magemaud said:

Nothing, it’s a preview for next week and it’s going to be glorious! 

7D975628-0C46-4F5C-B278-234A908F738F.jpeg

I cannot wait to see this. She’s been worthy of it for sooooooo loooong…

2 hours ago, magemaud said:

I’d leave him a terrible review! 

And make sure to reference Scooby Doo and Sanford and Son.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

The red towel or blanket is nothing more than a trip hazard. Hello Airport Security, where are you?

I said that very thing when he laid it out on the floor in such a random place!

The other thing that gets me is the airport greetings that the person that flew in drops their bags and runs to the person they are meeting...unattended bags at the airport is a no no, bomb sniffing dogs and men with bomb vests show up lickity split! 

• Love 8
12 hours ago, Hotel Snarker said:

“The hood is the foundation of who I am.” Really, not your OCD?

I'd like to know since he feels she should think his dilapidated previous home should be good enough for her, why isn't he living in it? Why is he now sporting expensive watches, luggage, clothing, home and automobile if his earlier environment is "who he is?"

• Love 12
13 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Word art. Keeping it klassy.

the only thing missing was live, laugh, love

13 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You know, with some real effort and practice, I could grow to hate Bilal as much as I hate Ed. 

Interesting thought exercise... I see Ed as an idiot who probably doesn't really understand the damage he does... I think Bilal is an asshole who knows better... the one thing he seems to have going for him is a good relationship with his ex wife

• Love 4
13 hours ago, LEILANI2 said:

What kind of muslims wrap their legs around a man at the airport.

One of my coworkers at a previous job was a devout muslim woman and she wouldn't even high five me

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, kacesq said:

And she speaks Spanish. Helps with the communication.

his ingles is pretty damn good too... no translator app for these fools

• Love 6
15 hours ago, Suzywriter said:

Emily has that unfortunate trait of gaining head fat. Not face. Head. Her head is shaped like a big toe. 

She also has an underbite and appears to have a really large lower jaw

• Love 4
16 hours ago, TazDevil said:

What up Peeps!

I trust that you all want me for my snark and not for what I can buy you, so I will not being pulling a "prank" to test your devotion tonight.  Now get in the back of this robber-van and let's get this shitshow started!!

What ,no candy?🤨

• LOL 6
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

She also has an underbite and appears to have a really large lower jaw

Giving her a passing resemblance to a piranha with a cement block for a head.

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 5
10 hours ago, renatae said:

I'd like to know since he feels she should think his dilapidated previous home should be good enough for her, why isn't he living in it? Why is he now sporting expensive watches, luggage, clothing, home and automobile if his earlier environment is "who he is?"

Was wondering the same thing. I want to knock the nonsense out of his silly little brain.

• Love 2