Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

WTH airport let’s you put down a red carpet on the floor? 

Remember the maintenance guy at JFK when Tania was trying to strew flower petals around for Singyn? 

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Same and also with pot. They legalized pot sales here so dispenseries are opening up but when I tried it when younger it just put me to sleep. I am crazy enough when sober, I don't need help. 😂

I bought weed the second day it was legal in Washington!  I proudly displayed my receipt for years on the fridge.

Sober now for six and a half years and I wouldn't go back for anything, although drugs per se wasn't my problem...alcohol was!

• Love 16
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Yes, and double yes.  A friend of mine is a regular 'just a little' weed smoker. She can't seem to form a complete sentence, jumps from subject to subject and has the worst short term memory I've ever seen...but it's not from weed. She swears it's not from weed. 

Morally, I don 't care who does what. However...the damage is noticeable. 

Might be a sign of something bigger although like most things different people have different reactions to things. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

wait who is this girl?? she is not the same girl from the photos 

She's changed a lot from pictures from a few years ago.   She's been accused of appropriating another culture.  

I'm on Jibri's mom's side, is Miona planning on just sitting around all day? 

Can you imagine Miona when winter comes to South Dakota?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

I bought weed the second day it was legal in Washington!  I proudly displayed my receipt for years on the fridge.

Sober now for six and a half years and I wouldn't go back for anything, although drugs per se wasn't my problem...alcohol was!

Omg! And I kept trying to buy you drinks! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Adeejay said:

Bilal:  "Do you want something to eat?  I can order something."

Shaeeda:  "Do you have money for that?"

Burn.

Right??

What happened to him cooking?? Didn't he brag to her how he cooks?

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

You could be sensitive to the sulfites added to wine.

I enjoy wine, but I do not eat fast food anymore. My girlfriend and I used to bring home take out all the time. Then came COVID and I was laid off. I spent my time at home rediscovering how much I love cooking. So I prepare most of our meals now. We went to Sonic yesterday because we kept seeing their ads on TV and had cravings for their coneys and tots. I wasn't used to the grease and high sodium content and felt miserable the rest of the day.

The only thing good at Sonic are the drinks - like Cherry Limeade.  The food is disgusting!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Floatingbison said:

I am proud of you. I know it is hard to change your life and it probably affected a lot of your relationships. I have some friends when we go out it is all about them drinking and if I had a drinking problem and got sober I would think it would be hard to hang around those people. Congratulations and keep it up!

• Love 10
Just now, Zombness said:

LA?  He can't even afford where he lives, he has to live with his parents.  So Miona forget about LA, NYC and MIA.

And Sandusky, Dimwiddie, anywhere beyond the tent or shack in Jibri's parents' unmowed backyard.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Wow she already looks miserable…I see nothing but good times ahead. She reminds me of Anfisa

She is going to make Anfisa look like Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm. 

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Right??

What happened to him cooking?? Didn't he brag to her how he cooks?

He'll expect Shaeeda to do all the cooking now. Its women's work, after all. 

• Love 10