Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

10 minutes ago, OneGuy said:

When pastors say they have "counseled" 100s of people I ask what kind of academic preparation they've had to counsel, what certification or license they have, etc.  

Ben’s unimpressive credentials are discussed on his couples page. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ladies and gentlemen, we are now commencing the Slut Shaming portion of our program. 

God, it's exhausting. No one has anything to say about how creepy and pervy and scummy Ben is, but they're slamming Mahogany for wearing a bikini? Give me a big fat fucking break. 

56689607-BB98-4F08-89F5-2A7FD28F3714.jpeg

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ladies and gentlemen, we are now commencing the Slut Shaming portion of our program. 

God, it's exhausting. No one has anything to say about how creepy and pervy and scummy Ben is, but they're slamming Mahogany for wearing a bikini? Give me a big fat fucking break. 

Right. I don’t care if she is a nude model all over the net. That doesn’t give Ben the right to anything. Plus he is an old pervert hiding behind religion. This is who Mr. skoodlepoop will be in a few decades 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

A young 20 something girl who lives in a beach town wearing a bikini, slap a scarlet letter on her already.

• LOL 7
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Oh Ben's friend is a bitch.  Got it.  And she thinks she's a Real Housewife.  

I just figured it out after a few years, I think. Is your name a play on El DeBarge? He actually is from here... DUH on me.

• Love 5

Mahogs says she wanted to pay back the money Ben lent her, how would she do that, she does not have a job and from we learned, her school she commutes to daily is 3 hours away from her home, I would think transportation would be costly.  Honestly, these people.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Patrick on the new season got plucked, waxed and lost weight before he presented himself to his intended.  That's how you do it.  

And two hours in the oven for chicken dinner.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Patrick on the new season got plucked, waxed and lost weight before he presented himself to his intended.  That's how you do it.  

Except he is hoping this girl that is fresh off a flight is ready to screw first thing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I just figured it out after a few years, I think. Is your name a play on El DeBarge? He actually is from here... DUH on me.

It's a play on El DeBarge, yes.  :)  I am super-lame!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

That shorter haircut really delivers the jug ears on Ben.

And the Hogs isn't doing herself any favors, if she wants to gain sympathy as a young girl chased by a much-older creeper, in that black sequined dress up to her crotch. What, is she heading out the door to nightclub when her segment is over? In a deep couch, she look like she's wearing a teddy and nothing else.  

Hamza looks uncomfortable on this show. A conservative Muslim, I don't think he's happy with his wife wearing a costume that all but spills her tits out, and the profanity from most everyone throughout. 

Ella unfortunately looks like an urgent case for Dr. Now. 

• Love 17
40 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I'm dating myself now but back in the day online chat was done via a program called IRC. No video, no voice just text. Of course you found your "soul mate" and thought you were "in love".  You exchanged photos, phone calls, etc.

At some point one party found comfort in another person within their area. I mean, for fucks sake, you never met the person.

I did IRC, but it was a parents of special needs kids group. Although one couple did try some shady IM's at times. Weird.

• Love 4