Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

I’m good. my husband had open heart surgery on 3/7. He had his aortic and mitral valve replaced and his tricuspid valves repaired. They couldn’t get him of the ventilator so he had a trach put in. And then he had a bleed in his lungs.
After that about 10 day after surgery he started getting better pretty quickly. He came home March 31st after 7 weeks in the hospital. He is doing well, doing things for himself, walking upstairs to bedroom and walking around 2000 steps a day, so he is getting there.

I’m ready for life to get back to normal

I'm so happy for you that he's home!  

• Love 10

ELLA. Go out with a girlfriend. You asked someone who is clearly a friend with benefits over to "celebrate your birthday". Don't try to pull the wool over our eyes. We are savvy, experienced trash TV viewers and we see you. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 15
3 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Ella is auditioning for 900 Pound Fiance.

I watched "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" last night, haven't watched it since it first came out. Johnny Depp's mother this time didn't even look that big to me, after watching My 600 Pound Life and those twin sisters I guess I got used to seeing huge people.

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I’m good. my husband had open heart surgery on 3/7. He had his aortic and mitral valve replaced and his tricuspid valves repaired. They couldn’t get him of the ventilator so he had a trach put in. And then he had a bleed in his lungs.
After that about 10 day after surgery he started getting better pretty quickly. He came home March 31st after 7 weeks in the hospital. He is doing well, doing things for himself, walking upstairs to bedroom and walking around 2000 steps a day, so he is getting there.

I’m ready for life to get back to normal

so glad he's better and you're back!

• Love 8
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Honestly. IMHO i dont think this is cheating.

These two have never met.

How can you cheat with someone if you have never met them?!?!?

I agree. It's like having a penpal. I would think that Johnny has found himself some comfort once or twice.

• Love 8
Just now, Grifter Lives said:
  Hide contents

Someone on Reddit claims to know her in real life.  There was a guy, who completely uses her. 

Sad if that's true. Girl needs Dr. Now and tons of therapy for her self esteem

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jasmine keeps trying to steer the conversation back to her sex life and needs. 

To be fair, one time I went without sex for 11 months and everybody I came into contact knew about it, to the point I had a WhatsApp group devoted just to get updates on whether I had finally gotten laid or not.  I kind of get it (though, I wasn't on TV).

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

I watched the sneak peak earlier today.  In part, so I can keep up with the snark here.  How can these people pretend that these relationships are real or legitimate?  It's infuriating.

Jasmine and Jessica ask better questions than Shawn.  But, then, that's a low bar.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Shawn is seemingly stirring all kinds of crap up this Tell-All. I'm here for it, but I feel bad for Johnny.

I'm sure Ella will have a somewhat reasonable explanation for this guy flying in for her birthday...

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

If you trip and fall on a penis in a forest and nobody is there, was it cheating?

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

WTAF?  Why was everybody talking about whether or not they "sensed a connection" between Zara and Usman? It's what they said that mattered. He was talking about getting back together with her. Why was that not the subject of the conversation? Ugh! These Tell-Alls tell us FUCK ALL!!

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
On 4/5/2022 at 11:15 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

My kitty is pissed off but she is home. Two days in kitty ICU over what turned out to be gas. Lol at her shaved paws but not lol over the bill.

865F9E94-5413-4F75-A09D-E45EC862675D.jpeg

B9ABFBF9-B6FF-4F21-9EA9-BE3176F030CF.jpeg

Yay she's home! 

• Love 7
Just now, Frozendiva said:

I celebrated my birthday alone again. Came down with a bug that I thought was Covid. No cake or anything for me til I felt better. No guest, no nothing.

That sucks! Feel better soon, there is cake that needs eating!

• Love 5
Just now, Gobi said:

If you trip and fall on a penis in a forest and nobody is there, was it cheating?

I'm dating myself now but back in the day online chat was done via a program called IRC. No video, no voice just text. Of course you found your "soul mate" and thought you were "in love".  You exchanged photos, phone calls, etc.

At some point one party found comfort in another person within their area. I mean, for fucks sake, you never met the person.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, greekmom said:

If you make a commitment (sorry, can't remember how many m's and t's) to another person, breaking it is cheating. Nobody made her chase a dude from halfway around the world. 

• Love 5

I watched "What's Eating Gilbert Grape" last night, haven't watched it since it first came out. Johnny Depp's mother this time didn't even look that big to me, after watching My 600 Pound Life and those twin sisters I guess I got used to seeing huge people.

I love that movie. It's depressing but there are so many good performances in it.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I celebrated my birthday alone again. Came down with a bug that I thought was Covid. No cake or anything for me til I felt better. No guest, no nothing.

Happy Birthday Frozendiva!

• Love 5

Guys, my husband is out doing a job tonight (he's an AV tech and does all kinds of conferences and meetings and stuff). And he's texting me and texting me and I'm all "dude, I'm live chatting". But he wanted to send me a pic of who he met tonight--AND IT WAS PROFESSOR HENRY LOUIS "SKIP" GATES. He's chuffed. He's met all kinds of folks doing these things. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 2
  • Love 9
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Alright.  NO WAY is a man getting on a plane to spend a birthday with a lady without the promise of sex happening. No way.  Not with you, Ella.  You are not that interesting, girl.

THIS. Ella lies like a motherfucking RUG...

• LOL 1
  • Love 9