Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola, amigos y amigas! I had a long talk with Jesus and he's told me unequivocally that we are meant to be together. 

Peeps, I am in need of snark since we are in the midst of a plumbing crisis (true to family Mostly form, at 4 PM on a Saturday a pipe from the tub went, water pouring through the ceiling, no plumber available until Monday). I'm a wreck, I have no sangfroid when it comes to plumbing. I crave diversion! I know you Primetimer pals won't let me down!

Ugh. Plumbing issues are THE WORST.

Hiya, Pals! Snowy day here...I can't wait for spring! I'll take some snark until then

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Doublemint said:

Watching MIke run - but he's no Pole!     Pepper, so sorry about that, I've been crazed out by plumbers too.   Good luck!

Thank you, it is par for the course for us, it seems. My front hall is covered in tarp and full of plaster. No point in cleaning up till after the plumber comes tomorrow. We had someone out today to snake the drains in the vain hope that that would work. 

But by tomorrow at this time it will just be a hilarious anecdote! Thanks everyone!

• Love 13
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Hello Peeps!

I want everything back. The laptops, the stoves, the fridges, and i am staying PUT BC i paid the rent!

I was wondering how he was going to haul all of that stuff back to NY

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Frozendiva said:

US liquor prices have less tax than Canadian prices. What's he complaining about?

Right?

I've seen bottles in the States for 5$

You can't find a cheap bottle in Ontario for less than $9.99

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Hola, amigos y amigas! I had a long talk with Jesus and he's told me unequivocally that we are meant to be together. 

Peeps, I am in need of snark since we are in the midst of a plumbing crisis (true to family Mostly form, at 4 PM on a Saturday a pipe from the tub went, water pouring through the ceiling, no plumber available until Monday). I'm a wreck, I have no sangfroid when it comes to plumbing. I crave diversion! I know you Primetimer pals won't let me down!

I am here for youuuuuuu girl

5CE16D3D-D3A4-4487-A9B5-2683C8E4C85A.jpeg

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, greekmom said:

Right?

I've seen bottles in the States for 5$

You can't find a cheap bottle in Ontario for less than $9.99

My sister was complaining about some of the sales in Alberta and how the same wine in Ontario is $10 more. Granted, liquor stores are every two blocks here.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Memphis sure knows how to bring a room down.

Her inability to read a room is EPIC. 

1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

What does Ben mean when he says, "To the bitter end?"  It sounds scary

Oh, it will be bitter, all right. Oh so very bitter. A bitter, bitter pill. Bitter Ben, they call him at his Creepy Stalker support group.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8