Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Zombness said:

The only thing Ben needs to complete the outfit is a Llama!!!! 

Ben is so irritating that any self respecting llama would recognize him for the a-hole he is, and spit him green from head-to-toe, and I would pay to watch that.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
2 minutes ago, TMI said:

Isn"t Memphis responsible for Hamsa welfare when he is in the US for at least 10years???

She doesn't have to support him, she's just on the hook if her ex gets government assistance. She'd have to pay it back. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1

Oh I would LOVE it if Mahogany stranded Ben's creepy ass!!  Bet he wasn't thinking about her being his ride back to civilization when he was throwing out ultimatums and manipulations.

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

Ben is so irritating that any self respecting llama would recognize him for the a-hole he is, and spit him green from head-to-toe, and I would pay to watch that.  

New show idea: Rose talks smack about Ed, and a parade of llamas spit on Ben. Sounds like a winner!

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

And again...Memphis, if this was so important and you had all these assets that needed protection YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN CARE OF THIS LONG BEFORE NOW.

Ugh. I cannot STAND her. She's so disrespectful. I need Sistza to snatch that veil and wig off her head. Hamza is being fucking COERCED. If the genders had been reversed...!

• Love 7

Wonder how Memphis would feel if Hamza does come over and makes a shit load of cash before they divorce.

Of course the post nup will be tossed out. For the "protection of the children".

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

New show idea: Rose talks smack about Ed, and a parade of llamas spit on Ben. Sounds like a winner!

Call it "90 Day (whatever whatever)" and there's no way I won't watch it!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

im pretty sure that this is just my 24 year old brain not knowing the world, but having a prenup shows insecurity in marriage no??? 

hamza should meet her kids first before all of this marriage talk 

I think it’s fair if you have kids and/or have already amassed a certain amount of assets, but certainly not something you spring on someone.  

• Love 5
Just now, ExMathMajor said:

And again...Memphis, if this was so important and you had all these assets that needed protection YOU SHOULD HAVE TAKEN CARE OF THIS LONG BEFORE NOW.

Ugh. I cannot STAND her. She's so disrespectful. I need Sistza to snatch that veil and wig off her head. Hamza is being fucking COERCED. If the genders had been reversed...!

Plus, she’s clueless.  Once they are married she can’t make him sign a post nupt.  He can say, no way……how naive.  

• Love 6
Just now, greekmom said:

Wonder how Memphis would feel if Hamza does come over and makes a shit load of cash before they divorce.

Of course the post nup will be tossed out. For the "protection of the children".

Set up a trust for the kids. Done. No insulting prenup needed. 

She wants to protect her cash if he gets tired of her froggy ass. 

Interesting...I thought she was adorable when we first met her. Now I think she is a weird-shaped, bug eyed troll. 

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, tvrox said:

He's definitely going to have a special marriage hat. 

He'll have a special white silk baseball cap made. 

2 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Why does Ben come off as so creepy? 

Because he's creepy. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
52 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

XXXimena’s mother and sister look panicked over the possibility that they won’t be harvesting the American dollar any more if Mike is kicked to the curb. At one point, I figure the mother will offer herself up to Mike just to stay on the gravy train.

She was being awfully quick to offer him dinner and apples... 

• Love 5

No, wanky eye, you did nothing wrong. "God placed her in your heart"  WHUT THE HELL IS HE TALKING ABOUT?

Hardy har har!!! Yep, wankster: FACE IT!  YOU ARE A MORON!!! And a 22 year old GOTCHA!

Usman really wants that green card, doesn't he?

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, Ginos Black Hat said:

im pretty sure that this is just my 24 year old brain not knowing the world, but having a prenup shows insecurity in marriage no??? 

hamza should meet her kids first before all of this marriage talk 

My 59 year old brain thinks the same thing. If you need a prenup, don't nup at all. 

• Love 5

"Mandatory alone time"?? Jumping Christ, Ben. You are utterly repellent. 

Until the bitter bitter end. Oh it'll be bitter all right. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, another befuddled local answers the door that a creepy American guy knocks on. This trope will never get old. 

OH MY GOD SHE DID IT SHE LEFT HIM THERE I AM SCREAMING SO LOUD. 

• LOL 14
  • Love 5