Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Does Usman's friends realize that he screwed up? No, Kimbaaaaly should not be throwing water in his face, but their relationship is toxic. Does he know what real love is - nope? Does Kimbaaaaaly deserve his love? Ussie can certainly find someone better.

• Love 7
19 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yo, if you want me to keep buying you games for the PS5 stick around, you’ll need to do something really BIG!

Yes, the meeting of the minds (with @Angry Moldovan and @Pepper Mostly) was fantastic. You know when you go to a restaurant and the table next to yours is loud and annoying? That was us.

You all could never be annoying! 

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Gino should have planned for some dome maintenance while he was on this trip.  The patch of hair on the back of his head is getting long.

It would be a lot easier to just shave it off! 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Usman is really affronted by that drink on him 🙄what a delicate flower

He should appreciate any sort of tabloid attention for it. It's not that negative of publicity.

• Love 7
Just now, GrammyPammy said:

WTF? Kimberly is asking production staff for relationship advice?

Right?  Like they're gonna tell her not to go meet him.  They probably get a bonus for each extra scene they can wrangle out of these people.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

A woman from another table came over and said she was envious of the fun we were having and wished she was friends with us! 

If we weren’t on the way out and the restaurant weren’t closing,I would have told her to pull up a chair.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Not that I had illusions, but is this a Spoiler?

I dunno. There was something on Twitter about it but I have no idea if it is true or not. Unless there is some confirmation it's just rumor and probably not a spoiler.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

A woman from another table came over and said she was envious of the fun we were having and wished she was friends with us! 

I hope you told her to watch the show and join this chat tonight! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Gee, Usssie. Your relationship with Kimbaaaly isn't real and isn't in any place.

This is just a repeat of the season with Baby Girl Lisa.  It’s just unbelievable and if they make it through this season it’s just got to be for the $$ from the show.  I barely watch their segments.

• Love 4
Just now, Doublemint said:

Maybe Kimba is rethinking things and ready to accept another wife named "Zara"?   Forget that .

Oh yea wasn’t she the bitch that said she would accept multiple wives…yet she is pissed about an Ex…her mouth is a cavern of lies 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
Just now, Frozendiva said:

I dunno. There was something on Twitter about it but I have no idea if it is true or not. Unless there is some confirmation it's just rumor and probably not a spoiler.

Nothing about her having a new boyfriend could be a spoiler.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Kim, Mike, Gino are sex tourists.

Memphis is just living out a fantasy.

Ella is a sex tourist wannabe.

I don't think pursuing marriage with one person with whom one has been in communication is being a "sex tourist."

8 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Twitter =SM = No go. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

"I even love heem when he's creepy. I forgive his stupidity. But I know the intelleegent Gino...."

Sees the money flying the coop. 💸💸💸💸

that creep must be paying for a whole lot more than tlc is letting on about. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

That actor in the Kia commercial with the robot dog looks so familiar. Is that Dr. Shakey McRapey from Mad Men?

Greg? The actor has the same pursed lips but don't know if it is him. I loved when Joan smashed him over the head with the vase of flowers although I wouldn't condone it. HA!

• Love 4