Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Why isn’t Gino asking about Jasmines two kids? And where are theyanyway? 

Am I the only one who thought that was Jasmine’s daughter and not her sister?

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Same. I need to start dating again. But I completely lack the energy. 

I was just chatting with a girlfriend about this. Both of us decided that we'd be fine with someone we'd been with for the past 25 years, but starting new? Neither of us had energy for sitting up straight for a whole date. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

You people are ON FIRE tonight! The cackling and shrieks of laughter emanating from my room must be alarming my guest. 

Good - maybe she'll leave in the morning.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Gino's going to shuffle himself right off of that balcony.

And Jasmine will be tearfully telling the cops "I don't know what happened! We were dancing and having such fun! Then the railing just...gave way!"

• Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1

Is it in the script that each of tonight’s featured sex tourists have to call their lifeline? At least Gino’s is his brother. Uncle Ben’s looked like a bartender he met at the airport on the way there.

• LOL 7
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, DNR said:

Watching Gino spaz out , jasmine wants me to believe he was spectacular in bed 

lmao 😂 😂😂😂 sure jasmine sure

My first husband couldn't dance to save his life, but that man could knock the paint off the walls when it came to sex.  Til the break of dawn. The neighbors once asked if I needed to talk...I made so much noise, they thought he was beating me. Well, he was...

• LOL 8
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Gino is 50? 60? 129? Yet acts like a 12 year old who’s chronically online and is trying to interact with humans in person for the first time.

And flails.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I was just chatting with a girlfriend about this. Both of us decided that we'd be fine with someone we'd been with for the past 25 years, but starting new? Neither of us had energy for sitting up straight for a whole date. 

Or wearing a bra.

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, tvrox said:

Same. I need to start dating again. But I completely lack the energy. 

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Shaving all the time, sucking in my stomach, being on my best behavior. Nope, can't do it. 🤣

giphy.gif

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, firefly said:

Why isn’t Gino asking about Jasmines two kids? And where are theyanyway? 

Gino could not care less about Jasmine's kids. And neither could she. 

2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Good - maybe she'll leave in the morning.

Not until Tuesday. Sigh. 

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Jasmine is betting on Gino dying early.

And he will if she has anything to say about it. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
2 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

My first husband couldn't dance to save his life, but that man could knock the paint off the walls when it came to sex.  Til the break of dawn. The neighbors once asked if I needed to talk...I made so much noise, they thought he was beating me. Well, he was...

Woo hoo!!!!!! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

I watched the friday preview, because I watch Killing Eve for the first hour, switching back during the monumentally endless commercials on there. 

Villanelle isn't as odd as Ximena, or Gino, and Villanelle kills people for a living, and for fun.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

My friend who is a committed relationship came over…drank a bottle of wine…told me she was ordering silk sheets because her man never satisfied her…then left….I still don’t know what that was

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I watched the friday preview, because I watch Killing Eve for the first hour, switching back during the monumentally endless commercials on there. 

Villanelle isn't as odd as Ximena, or Gino.   

Villanelle is my style icon, I swoon at everything she wears

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

My friend who is a committed relationship came over…drank a bottle of wine…told me she was ordering silk sheets because her man never satisfied her…then left….I still don’t know what that was

tell her to order off PinkCherry.

I love their billboard off the Gardnier.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I don't even have a wisecrack for that. Silk sheets? For what, to slide out of bed by accident?

• LOL 7
  • Love 2