Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Yeah, I agree. 

Hide contents

Old social media posts of his surfaced where he was caught saying the N word and telling President Obama to "go back and be president in Kenya". Fire him, TLC.

TLC finds the dregs of the sewers yet again

• Love 15
26 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

Gino couldn't pack one nice outfit (or two) and shoes, in case he met her family or went somewhere nice? Or pick up a shirt and pants?

He could have bought one nice outfit on that shopping spree Jasmine forced on him. Instead, he left the store empty-handed

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Why is it hard for Hamsy to understand that Mem-fis and her ex co parent her kids? You have to "conversate" with the father when you have kids.

I think it’s different there.  Since divorce is so frowned upon and his experience is his dad being completely out of the picture and his mom being shunned.  Probably doesn’t know co-parenting because they don’t know each other other than shower cap sexy time.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Anybody else surprised Mommy Dericco is pregnant AGAIN? 

Wait, I thought Big Ed and Liz were engaged. Now he’s on The Single Life AGAIN? 

Spoiler

At least we don't have to think the taxpayers are paying for the 14 kids, Mommy Clown Car uterus got caught committing fraud, and collecting a ton of government benefits, so no more money for her and her brood, ever.   There are also a lot of articles showing the interesting background of both parents.

Memphis needs a better wig, or a hairline adjustment.        

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Is it wierd that I think Jasmine’s Mom is very beautiful?

Not at all...both of her daughters are pretty.

Gino's voice is annoying the fuck out of me for some reason...

• Love 10
40 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Hey all not in the best mood as it is the first anniversary of my dads death…alone due to lockdown in ICU ….I need the snark but very sleep deprived and sad today

So sorry. Hang in there. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, tvrox said:

You are very nice to help and host this woman. 

Thank you, friend. I don't mind, really, but she is at my house ALL DAY and my husband feels like we all (me, him, her and her son) have to be together ALL DAY and I like my alone time. And, as I said, I'd never met her before and we have nothing in common and god its so stressful and fraught. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Memphis: I know I have a strong personality.

Me: Ya think?

"I have a strong personality" is Asshole for "I'm an asshole". Facts-a strong personality is not license to be a complete dickhead. Sheesh. See also: "I have no filter and will be brutally honest". 

• Love 16
Just now, ExMathMajor said:

Not at all...both of her daughters are pretty.

Gino's voice is annoying the fuck out of me for some reason...

The reason is . . . he has an annoying voice.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6

Why didn't gino wear the button down shirt from his talking head instead of that ratty red t shirt.

also..jasmine..just tell mom that he is uncomfortable about being bald....not that he wants to keep his hat on during prayers.

• Love 8
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Why isn’t Gino asking about Jasmines two kids? And where are they anyway? 

The older one is with the father, and the younger one is supposedly staying with Jasmine's mother.   Anyone wonder if the 'younger sister' at Jasmine's mother's home is actually the oldest of Jasmine's kids?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Useful 3
  • Love 8
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

The older one is with the father, and the younger one is supposedly staying with her mother.   Anyone wonder if the 'younger sister' is actually another of Jasmine's kids?   

That was my first thought.

• Useful 3
  • Love 6
42 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Yeah, I also need the snark to cheer me up. On Friday, I had an incident happen to me where someone in the building right next to where I work insulted me and told me to "get AIDS". That comment was really unsettling and I was very unhappy for the rest of the day. Please cheer me up, my snarkers!

What the hell? That's horrible. I'm so sorry. 

• Love 4