Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Has anyone already answered the age old question: Why doesn’t Gino simply shave off that patch of hair?

He must believe it is the source of his manly good looks and deep integrity as a decent man.

• LOL 8

I love the preview for next week.    Of course, the good stuff will be the last 20 minutes.  

So, Jasmine and Gino are still together?    She must be desperate for his wallet to keep supporting her.    

Just when I thought the 1 Ton Best Friends couldn't get any nastier, they hit a new low in the previews.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

I have a feeling that Jasmine is going to care about the cost of the ring.  Call me crazy!

I hope she has it appraised and, if it happens (snort) to be valuable, pawn it.  

I loathe Gino, in case no one has figured that out yet.  

• Love 10
1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

I’m gainfully employed, am in my 50’s, have a house, a car, insurance, etc. 
I think more about spending $ on one fancy dinner than these idiots do when deciding to quit their jobs, take off work for weeks at a time, visit or move to  another country. It drives me crazy. 

The biggest idiots are the ones who buy the expensive rings without ever having met the person! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

She is so worried about him being a sugar daddy. I don't think I could have ever considered Gino boyfriend, forget marriage material, just because he's SO attached to wearing a hat. Jasmine, find someone else.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

They could change colors like those old “mood rings”

Hey, you just took me back to summer sleepaway camp, 12 years old, out in tents in the forest. I remember this one girl gave me a mood ring, and the color yellow stood for anxiety. Well, I was showing a WHOLE LOT of yellow throughout the whole trip, even when calm. I honestly thought I was gonna die.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Is Ximena pregnant? Sorry if I am late to the party with that. 

She can’t.  All her plumbing was burned after her car rolled over 10 times in the snow…wait, that’s a different show.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Maybe he can't reach around to the back of his head to do it?  Maybe he did and that's as good as he could get it?  You know he's not going to pay someone to do it.

Maybe Jasmine will volunteer to do it for him.  

With a straight razor.  

A la Sweeney Todd.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 6