Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Aunty, we’re you the one that mentioned the righteous gemstones? It is so dark and funny. I’m hooked

No, that wasn’t me. I’ve just finished watching an Indian police/end of the world drama and I kept hoping I’d See Sumit and Jenny in the background. The show was Sacred Games and it was hard to follow. Then after 16 episodes, it was a “choose your own ending” finale. It sucked.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

She's feeling out of control. She thought she was leading Geno around by the nose. Instead, he turns out to be more sociopathic than she is. 

She's bona fide psycho and scary.  She's like a dog with a bone. 

Edited by Wollstonecraft
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

No, that wasn’t me. I’ve just finished watching an Indian police/end of the world drama and I kept hoping I’d See Sumit and Jenny in the background. The show was Sacred Games and it was hard to follow. Then after 16 episodes, it was a “choose your own ending” finale. It sucked.

Oh, that's disappointing. I read the book and it was fabulous.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

I want to style Gino’s little patch of hair. Like maybe use the tiny little Marcel curlers on it, or throw some finger waves in it. Or maybe dye it red and shave an outline of a baseball cap in it.

Now I can’t unsee tiny, needle nosed marcel curls on the back of his head

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Gobi has hair on the front of his head and the back. Now if he could only work on the middle.

He could have invested in some hair plugs if he wasn't spending all his scratch getting his knob polished by sugar babies. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7
6 minutes ago, renatae said:

AM I the only one thinking Jasmine may actually have feelings for Geno, or am I being a Pollyanna again?

Not a Pollyanna at all.

That being said, because I'm a horrible human being (but not as horrible a human being as Gino), I'm secretly hoping Jasmine is playing nice with Gino to spend every last penny that pig has, tell him she never got over the sending her topless shots to his ex, and bounces.  

So Mahogany is not only real, she's quite lovely.  I also sort of loved the way no matter how many times Ben said "I love you" that she never said it back.  

Ximena is over Mike.  I suspect she landed a new sugar daddy (aka "loan shark") to pay for her surgery and she's totally over Mike.  

Memphis and Hazmat are boring as fuck.  Her mutilation of the English language from someone who is well educated (PA degrees don't just fall from the heavens) makes me cringe.  Hopefully they aren't invited back for another season (if they're still together).  

Ella...who?  I always forget she and Johnny are on this season until they appear on camera.  Even then, it takes me a couple of seconds to register they are indeed on the show and not just a commercial that came on.  So, Johnny's not up for 2 weeks of quarantine, 2 weeks with Ella, and then another 5 weeks of quarantine upon returning to China?  

Yeah, I don't blame you, Johnny.  I'd tell the manipulative, selfish heifer to go fuck herself sideways for expecting you to leave your job, your parents, and your young son for 9 goddamned weeks.  

All in all, a very entertaining episode (Jasmine ripping that hat off of Gino's ginormous bald head will never fail to make me chortle).  

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

What exactly do you love? His sparkling personality? His wit and charm or sexy good looks or his unemployment check?

his selection of hats

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Has anyone already answered the age old question: Why doesn’t Gino simply shave off that patch of hair?

Maybe he can't reach around to the back of his head to do it?  Maybe he did and that's as good as he could get it?  You know he's not going to pay someone to do it.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1