Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Ben looks pretty soulless behind the eyes.  Like he'd be happy to punish his little girlfriend if she did something he didn't like.  I mean, he's already crossing her boundaries by showing up after she TOLD him not to come.  I called it first, guys!  He's a dangerous psycho.

Geoffrey the second?

• Useful 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Me thinks Ximena will be back to the prison visits and ends up pregnant ago. She looks like the kind who can't quit bad boys and poor decisions sadly for her boys. I hope I'm wrong.

Well she can’t get pregnant again

Ben you dick stick get a burner phone

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Wollstonecraft said:

I laugh at the promo for Marry Me with JLo and Owen Wilson.  You're kidding me right? Big blockbuster there.

Clearly us 90 Day Fans are not the audience for this stupidity, we like middle aged sex tourists stalking young girls in foreign countries.

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Is Ximena crying because she's going to miss Mike or is she starting to feel guilty about her long con?

I had the same thought at the engagement dinner. Happy crying or sad crying? It seems like her father is engineering this thing more than she is.  

Bare midriff with all the cartoons, I mean tattoos--klassy. Especially when seeing your betrothed off for probably months. Ximena, go home, take a shower, and WASH your HAIR! You will feel better.

Man, I coulda done without all those vivid blackhead-extraction images. Puke. One line drawing would get the concept across. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Looks like Alina went to bed in her black shoes. Can she take them off and on by herself?  We saw her getting help getting them off before.  I appreciate that Caleb was honest in looking into the future and seeing he’s not up helping to the degree she will need. Plus, she refused to read the room, so there is that....

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Eme said:

Looks like Alina went to bed in her black shoes. Can she take them off and on by herself?  We saw her getting help getting them off before.  I appreciate that Caleb was honest in looking into the future and seeing he’s not up helping to the degree she will need. Plus, she refused to read the room, so there is that....

I don't think that she can reach her feet. Her legs are permanently in a bent position.

• Love 4

San Bartolo is distant to Lima.

This is like when Twitter friends tell me they're in Hawaii and want to meet for drinks.

What Island I always have to ask?

We're in Maui.

I'm on Ohau, a different Island....sigh.  Check your maps and learn a bit about where you're going people.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

Benny, Benny, Benny... You old fool.  Breathe thru that dumbass brain of yours.  And find some way to get that wanky eye working better!  What a dingleberry.  LOSE THE HOPE  MORON!!  You already look like a fool.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Dude the ugly isn't just your feet.

Seriously, do these guys not understand that women do look at their faces?   If they had amazing personalities and style, then maybe it wouldn't matter so much to some girls but...  these guys are fug and bland.  

• Love 10